Thrilling Thursday roll call

proudmama13
on 11/9/11 6:54 pm - Bristol, PA
Good morning, everyone!

Today I only have one errand to run with the little guy and then it's relaxation central. 

I am waiting with baited breath to hear from Abington.  The precert person called me yesterday and they need my psych eval to get the insurance approval.  They can't get my psych eval until Abington's psychiatrist speaks with my therapist and the psychiatrist I have been going to for years.   So yesterday was spent trying to get everybody moving in the right direction because I was told if we don't get the paperwork in soon I will lose my surgery date... I know that it's all in the Lord's hands, and I trust that the best course of action for me is what will happen...but this waiting is killing me! I SHOULD look at this as an opportunity to practice patience, but I'm just not there yet.  I want to hang on to my impatience for just a little longer.  

I hope everyone has a day as fabulous as you are!
Lotsa love, 
Selena 

bvohl
on 11/9/11 8:32 pm
Good Morning Selena and PA!

Be patient, it will happen! I know it is hard to do, but you can do it!

I am off today and tomorrow for nj teachers convention/veteran's day. I am going to do stuff around the house.

Not too exciting for me!
Have a great day!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Patricia R.
on 11/9/11 10:41 pm - Perry, MI
 Good Morning Selena,
Good luck with the psych eval stuff.  I was lucky.  My psychiatrist wrote mine for Barix, so all he had to do was consult with my therapist, who he already knew.  

I am pretty upset today.  My son, Sean, called me crying last night.  His best friend since high school is in a coma, possibly brain dead, from a cocaine overdose.  My heart is broken for my son, and this boy's family.  He is only 29 years old.  Prayers for Steve, Sean, and Steve's family are appreciated.  Sean is driving across the state to come home today from Pittsburgh.

Today, I have to go to the bank to put some money in Sean's checking account.  Then, to my podiatrist for a follow up appointment for my toes.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

IdaMae D.
on 11/10/11 12:37 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Selena & PA;

I'm off to a late early start to my morning.  I was able to sleep in a bit, had a dentist appt. this morning and am working from home.  Gotta love the freedom I have to work from home when necessary...

The vanity top was delivered and installed this morning in the master bath.  Oh my it is so pretty.  Now to finish up the baseboard, the tiling and bring in the claw foot tub....

I have to get some homework done prior to this evening, so need to get my butt reading and researching in between working.  I will be so happy when I'm done and have my MBA in May....I'm sooooo darned tired....

Hope you all have a wonderful day...

Ida

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1792 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1887 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2567 views