Got cardiology clearance!!!

proudmama13
on 11/25/11 6:29 pm - Bristol, PA
Hi all!

I hope everyone had a phenomenal Thanksgiving!  Yesterday I had my cardiology appointment because my EKG showed a strain on the left side of my heart.  Well as the subject states, the cardiologist cleared me for surgery!!!!!!  They did another EKG and he said that this one was normal and my BP was 115/80, so I got the all clear!  WOOOHOOOOO!  A nurse is going to call me on Tuesday to give me my night before surgery instructions and tell me what time to be at the hospital on the 13th... that's only 16 days away!!!!! Let the countdown begin!!!

Have a  great day everyone:)
Selena

Talmani
on 11/25/11 8:33 pm - Phoenixville, PA
Yay!! That is so great to hear. Congrats!

Those 16 days will go quick. Good luck
ete77
on 11/25/11 9:42 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
 Wow that is great! Congratz to you!  I am having my surgery on the 20th of Decmber so I'm right behind you :)  I was wondering what labs etc I have to get done right befo9re surgery.  I already had my EKG

Ete 

Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.
Tony Robbins

Jackie Fisher
on 11/26/11 1:04 am - PA
 YAY!!!!!

So happy for you Selena!! It's almost here!! 16 days is nothing..you are going to be in preop before you know it!!

Best of Luck!!
Jackie
"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."

-Jackie

IdaMae D.
on 11/26/11 3:25 am - Philadelphia, PA
That is great news Selena!!!

Not let the time flying by begin  :-)

IdaMae

Lois G.
on 11/26/11 11:13 pm - Ashland, PA
first of all congrats on the all clear..............second.....enjoy your honeymoon....yep the first year after surgery up to l8 months...use this time to learn what you don't want to eat later on....you are in control ......God Bless
merrymorris
on 11/27/11 7:47 am - philadelphia, PA
DS on 04/26/12
Woot woot! That is so exciting!!! I hope the time flies for you!!!!
jojomoe523
on 11/28/11 4:10 am - PA
awesomesauce!! great news selena!  It is going to be here before you know it!

sharon T.
on 11/30/11 4:28 am - PA
 hi I'm waiting for clearence from cardio also. Taking a stress test on12-13-11.I hope that all will be well with you.Sounds like you are doing all the right things.I am trying to lose weight before surgery to bring my BMI down below 50!My insurance  has a 6 month wait ,and a weight loss requirement before they will approve my RNY. Good Luck!

Sharon T
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1781 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1874 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2557 views