Sunday Sunday!

lynnc99
on 12/3/11 8:44 am
Yes, it's still Saturday night but too late to post in today's roll call so I will start on tomorrow! I do want to jump back in as a regular poster....although I have been lurking, it's not the same.

I really enjoyed Barix support today - some huge topics touched on, and made me realize once again that "following the rules" includes support. I appreciate it so much every time I get to go.

Then....a Red Robin lunch with Beth and Dee!

I've finished a few minor house jobs this evening but still have to get the bills organized, toss the junk mail, etc. Such a thrilling weekend night, I know!

Sunday I have church then will get a little work done to get a jump on the week. I want to start the crock pot with some chicken so there's no need to cook later in the day. I also want to get our Christmas cards out (yes, I still do that) and finish a blog piece that I'm doing on gift lists.

bvohl
on 12/3/11 9:13 pm
Good Morning Lynn and PA!

It was a great meeting yesterday! Many of the topic**** home for me. We really enjoyed having lunch with you and catching up with each other!

Today, I am up bright and early to take Dee to Hebrew School, then to get my car inspected. OY! I am praying it doesn't cost me too much!! We really need to get a new front door and storm door for the house. After the car is done, somewhere along the way pick up Dee, then maybe off to Lowe's to pick out said doors. I already have a print out of what I want, so it is just a matter of figuring out when they can come to install and how much the installation will cost! OY! The rest of the day will be laundry, balancing the checkbook and such....maybe a nap. A certain 8 year old kept on getting up during the night...why? don't know?!?!?

Off to start my day!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 12/3/11 11:22 pm - Philadelphia, PA

GM Lynn & PA;

Lynn great to see you!!!!!

Yesterday was a busy day.  Gene and the son-in-laws all I can say is they are an AMAZING TEAM!!!!

The old GC might have promised us a custom house when he was done with it, God does work in mysterious ways.....Our house is truely going to be a custom house no thanks to him...He was charged us for a custom home and was giving us a WalMart special. 

The claw foot tub actually came into the master bath yesterday, she is a beauty!!!!!

The kitchen floor that was uneven and going to end up 2 inches higher than the existing floor in the old portion of the house all taken care of, just have to finish up the cement board and go pick out tile for that room.  If the old GC has done this as he started we'd have needed a step to get into the kitchen, defeating the idea that we designed our house around beng walker and wheel chair friendly if that day were to come for us, in addition to it being a good place for Gene's mom to come if/when she ever decided to give up her house or just needed a place to stay for a week or two.

I have a conference call later this afternoon with my group for school.  This class has been very tough carving out time between work and the house to make time to meet with the group, we all have the same issue, hopefully the next class that begins next year will have a lot less group work and also be more intune with our projects so we can get more writing research done on them.

Hope you all have a wonderful day...

Ida

IdaMae

dit657
on 12/3/11 11:46 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - I was up early and have laundry going and the oven set to clean. Cleaned the fridge yesterday so I'm on a roll. Need to go out in the garage and tape the boxes heading to Florida better so the lids don't pop off in transit.

Had a nice day with family yesterday - great-grandson Connor was here - he's almost 2 and played endlessly with the dog - btw the dog is out like a light beside me!! I think he finally wore out last night.

So I guess I should get moving this morning - been way too lazy this morning.

Enjoy the day everyone. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lisa H.
on 12/4/11 1:13 am - Whitehall, PA
 Morning all... went out last night with an old friend of mine.  Great wow moment for me.. I'll put in a separate post.

Working Dress Barn then errands and yoga..

may meet up with the old friend I mentioned in my separate post

My tracker

hers 

FireWitch86
on 12/4/11 10:44 am - PA
Evening All!
Had a busy couple of days with the dog. She inhaled her food Friday night and gave herself a stomach ache. Was sick all night Friday. Gave her some medicine and made her fast Saturday. She was very weak and not herself. Fed her ice and Saturday night she could keep down some hamburger. It was a rough time, she's 12 years old, so I worry when she gets sick.
Saturday did get over to help my Nani decorate for Christmas and celebrate her 93rd birthday.
Today I went out for lunch with my Dad and his girlfriend. Then helped the hubby mess with his truck. Trying to get it running. Stupid thing just will not catch when turning it over.
Off to work tonight.
Ursula Whisler             
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1800 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1892 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2571 views