Any word from Donna?

lynnc99
on 12/3/11 8:48 am
I haven't been around much, but wonder if Donna has been in touch. Is she lurking around here?

Hope she is doing ok!!!!
Lisa H.
on 12/3/11 9:03 am - Whitehall, PA
 She's here.. she changed her screen name to musicaldonna

My tracker

hers 

musicaldonna
on 12/4/11 1:18 am - PA
Lynn,

Thanx for asking about me.  Been struggling a lot with some depression and a general lack of energy.  Haven't been doing alot of things that I should be - taking my vitamins, exercising, eating properly.  Struggling with the regain and with shame at this point.  My sleep patterns are way off - can't fall asleep until 3 AM and then sleep until 11 or 12.  Have been doing volunteer work 2 days a week which has been helpful.  Just in a dark spot.  Need to talk to my psych about dosage or med change and I need to give myself a kick in the pants. 

Glad to hear about the decisions you reached regarding your work and moving to Florida.  Enjoy the weather down there.  I always like seeing you post on the board.  Take care.

Donna
bvohl
on 12/4/11 5:13 am
Donna,

So sorry to hear that you are struggling....seems to be a trend! I am also struggling with regain, not exercising and such. I feel your pain!! Know that we are here for you!

Call me if want or need to....

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

lynnc99
on 12/4/11 8:28 pm
Donna, good to hear from you. I was at Barix on Saturday and missed seeing you.

Sounds like you need to work closely with your doc for a while. If a kick in the pants would do it, well, we'd all be doing whatever it is in our own lives. We kick ourselves all too well.

There was a woman at Barix on Sat. who was dealing with regain (and shame, and feelings of failure). It was hard for her to come but please know that the group was wonderful. Each and every one of us knows "there but for the grace of God go I." Don't stay away, friend.

The FL story is tentative for now. On one hand I am hoping that something falls into place. On the other hand, there is a big difference between going down for a couple of weeks and actually living there on my own (even for a while).

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1797 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1889 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2569 views