I'm Home!!!

proudmama13
on 12/15/11 10:34 pm - Bristol, PA
I've been home actually since Wednesday, but the pain meds made me really nauseous, so I couldn't bring myself to get on the computer.  However now I am on just Tylenol for pain and I feel pretty good.  I'm sipping, sipping sipping and my son is actually helping me to walk.  I put him in his stroller and wheel him around the house.  He loves the ride and I get my walks in so it's a win-win.  Thanks everybody for the well wishes.  My surgeon said that all went really well.  The nurses were really nice and caring.  So all in all it's not too bad.  I have a JP drain in until Tuesday which is a pain in the arse, but that and the gas pain were the worst of the surgery.  The actual incisions don't hurt until I move, then I just feel like I spent too much time in the gym.  I'm already glad I did this.  Thanks for the support everyone!!!!!!!

Love,
Selena

victoria3
on 12/15/11 10:48 pm - Douglassville, PA

That's great news!  Moving over on the bench for you!!!

jastypes
on 12/15/11 10:52 pm - Croydon, PA
Welcome to the Loser's Bench!  Keep sipping and walking.  Let me know if you need anything!  I hate drains.  I had mine out, fortunately, before I left Barix. 

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Lisa H.
on 12/15/11 11:04 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Welcome home!!!
'
Every day will be easier than the one before. 

My tracker

hers 

Cherish F.
on 12/16/11 12:05 am - Philadelphia, PA
Yeah! Welcome to the loser's bench!
Sip, sip, sip. Walk, walk, walk.
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

Talmani
on 12/16/11 1:32 am - Phoenixville, PA
Yay! I am glad you are feeling good and walking!!
Highest weight 265/ Surgery weight 256/ Goal weight 160   
Laureen S.
on 12/16/11 3:16 am - Maple Shade, NJ

Glad all went well and sorry to hear that the pain meds made you feel sick, it happens to some people, but the good part is you sound like you are happy with your decision and before you know it, you will sharing all your WOW moments!!!

Take care, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Patricia R.
on 12/16/11 8:34 pm - Perry, MI
 Congratulations Selena,
I am so glad you are doing well.  It also sounds like you are off to a good start sipping and walking.  Awesome!!!!!  Keep up the great work.

When the weather is milder, we can go for walks outside.  Call me.  267-812-5855.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Nicole0216
on 12/16/11 10:03 pm - Lancaster, PA
congratulations and welcome
Jackie Fisher
on 12/17/11 10:53 pm - PA
(I'm a little late, but...) YAY SELENA!!

So, so, so happy for you!! There will be good days and there will be bad days ahead, but the fact that you care about yourself enough to do this for YOU.. that in itself will get you over whatever hurdles you will come across!!

I never imagined that I would be sitting on the loser's bench, let alone sharing it with so many amazing people!! Can't wait to see you and give you a great big hug (no squeezies..LOL)!!

Keep on sippin and keep on walkin!!

Jackie
"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."

-Jackie

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1782 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1874 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2557 views