Introducing..ME:)

gymjory
on 1/20/12 3:08 am
Hi PA folks. I had My RNY in Jan of 2005 at Temple and have been reading the boards even before that. I'm really not a stalker but when I've never even met Shauna and I could walk up to her and say "Oh my God! You're Shauna" lol. So needless to say, I feel like I know you guys I'm finally going to jump all the way in and give and get some support. Not that I wish anyone to struggle, I do take comfort that I am not alone.

Jerrianne in Roslyn
bvohl
on 1/20/12 3:24 am
Welcome Back!! There are alot of new people on the boards. I am one of them! I had my RNY in June of 2009 at Barix in Langhorne. I am still struggling but I come to this board almost everyday just to know that I am not alone...

Hope to talk to you,

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 1/20/12 6:24 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Jerrianne!

My hubby had his surgery @ Temple Jan 2006, I had my surgery @ Jeanes September 2010. 

Welcome back to the PA board!!!

Ida

IdaMae

Nicole0216
on 1/21/12 6:34 am - Lancaster, PA
welcome and glad you finally came out from behind the curtain and shared with us
Patricia R.
on 1/21/12 11:07 am - Perry, MI
 Hi and welcome to the board.  Glad you posted and told us something abouy yourself.  I had my RNY at Barix August 2006.  I am so grateful that I discovered OH PA, because I had so many questions about what to expect, as well as what would be expected of me, pre- and post-op.  I have been struggling with my food for a while, and have been unable to get into a regular exercise program for a while due to physical disabilities.

In addtion to posting here, I am also on the Over 50 Forum, for people who are over age 50.  

I hope you will check in regularly.  We all need each other.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1805 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1902 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2585 views