Saturday Roll Call

lauraanne715
on 10/12/12 11:15 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning!

Wow! What a glorious Fall morning!!! I love it! Hope everyone is doing well. Thought I would stop by  and say hi since the baby is happily playing and daddy is running on the treadmill.

Everything has been a whirlwind since I went back to work in Sept. But I love my new school and my Lily has settled in quite nicely at daycare. We just had a run of sickness this month due to her being in daycare but I am hoping once she builds up her immunity it will all subside.

Today has me cleaning up after our lil "hurricane" --everywhere miss Lily goes destruction follows..lol Then this afternoon I hope to take her to the playground for a bit. Laundry and regular errands too...

Hope everyone is well! Miss you! HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

Much luv.
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Lisa H.
on 10/12/12 11:38 pm - Whitehall, PA
 HI LAURA!!!!!!!

Great to see you here.. Your Lily is growing into such a beauty.  Not that I would expect any less coming from such a beautiful mama.  

Today I am heading to synagogue.. probably wouldn't go, but they asked Siehara to help lead junior congregation and I told them she would, so I don't want to bail on a commitment.  I'm still hackin', but it gets better as the day goes on. 

After services, I need to make a dip or two for tomorrow's Premier Designs/Tastefully Simple party.. if anyone wants to come, it's at 3:00 at my place.. 900 Mickley Rd. Bldg M, apt T-3 Whitehall, PA 18052.  I'd love to see any of you!

I have to work at the store at 5:00, so I am not going to do too much this afternoon.  Tonight I'm going to make a pot of chili overnight in the crockpot.  I'm using the TS Wahoo Chili seasoning so I can put it out at the party and any leftovers will be dinner.

Tomorrow morning will involve cleaning and getting ready for the party.

Off to services... have a great day!

My tracker

hers 

Patricia R.
on 10/13/12 2:34 am - Perry, MI
 Hi Laura, Lisa and PA Friends,
I havw had a busy day so far.  Got my car vacuumed out, took some stuff to my sister's, and picked up stuff to take to my son.  Went to the local train station to help with the local political campaign I am volunteering for.

Now, I am waiting for some medicine to kick in, and then I'll get to work on my laundry putting away, and packing for my upcoming trip to Pittsburgh and Michigan.  I'm taking my Mom to meet my five month old grandson.  I haven't seen him since he was a week old, so I'm looking forward to this trip.  I'll also be playing with his older brother and sister.

The rest of today will be spent getting ready for the trip on Monday.  I am so not ready for this trip.

Hope everyone is having a blessed Fall day.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Laureen S.
on 10/13/12 11:41 am - Maple Shade, NJ
 Hello Laura,

It certainly is a pleasure seeing you post today!  So happy that your "lil hurricane" Lily is growing and bringing you such joy!  Happy to hear you are enjoying your new school and it seems life has come to have a certain quality of goodness that makes you happy!  May it be that way always!

I'm late to this party, nothing I planned today, quite turned out the way it was supposed to and with the advent of a cold full on today, I feel like crap right now.  What I did accomplish was some housecleaning and then drove north to Hillsborough, NJ where I picked up some items my friend gave me from the house she is selling, she leaves for Florida sometime after the closing, which has now been pushed to Friday  I will miss her, but it will be yet another place to visit in Florida.  I did not get home from doing that until 4:45, so that kind of messed me up and I was supposed to go the Witches Ball in Mount Holly with friends, but feeling as I do, I changed my mind and just took some nighttime cold medicine and will be going to bed where I will stay toasty warm and hopefully have sweet dreams to keep me until I wake in the a.m. and try to finish what did not get done today!

Wishing you all the best day/night. . . Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1783 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1875 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2558 views