You Bandster Rebels, you!

Frances S.
on 12/22/07 12:19 am - Zachary, LA
Hello and Merry Christmas! I'm not sure why you all are here, but I wanted to send out a word of encouragement and prayers that this coming year will leave you all happier, healthier and embracing wellness. I hope you DANCE! Frances
Phyllis C.
on 12/22/07 1:10 am
Frances, Wishing you and your family a wonderful Holiday and an even better 2008.
Chelle B.
on 12/22/07 1:21 am
I sing AND dance every day! And I was here checking to see who was here. Frances, my best wishes that 2008 brings a healthier year to you and yours. May your holiday be blessed and beautiful.
work_n_prgrss
on 12/22/07 3:34 am
Good to see you Frances. Being a rebel is a good thing. Take Care of yourself wonderful lady.
Sharon T.
on 12/22/07 5:03 am - Southern , WI
MERRY CHRISTMAS, Sweetness!~Here's to a healthier happier year, for ALL of us!~You bet I can DANCE, I don't move a lot, but everyone gets the general idea! ha
arianna
on 12/22/07 5:41 am - TN
Thank you Sweet Frances and a Very Merry Christmas to you and you famlly too
MARCIAM
on 12/22/07 3:31 pm - Sayville, NY
Hello to you & Merry Christmas to you and your family! How is your husband & your little darling? I hope that all is well. My lapband has allowed me to dance again... Its one of the things I am thankful for.
ZEL
on 12/22/07 9:32 pm - NEW YORK CITY, NY
Frances....you taught me to dance, Have wonderful holidays ZEL
Skinnyladyinside07
on 12/22/07 11:09 pm
Hi, Everyone. I'm so glad to see my old friends. I'm happy to be here. YEA for Prince Edward Island. Which of you all lives here? Oh, who cares. At least we're all together. Merry Christmas. My grandson, Carson, who has leukemia is laying on my couch watching tv. I"m so glad to have him here for Christmas. Take care and Merry Christmas Di
work_n_prgrss
on 12/23/07 2:39 am
Hey Di! Good to hear that Carson was hanging out with Grammy! I dont think any of us are from Prince Edward...OH told us to find an old forum that wasnt being used and use it for the vets...so this is it. I dont know why it makes you change your name to get in....weirdness. Good to see you here under whatever name you can to get in.....lol.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still here?
Livewithnoregrets · 2 replies · 1199 views
Going on 5 years out
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3782 views
Posts?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3818 views
workouts / exercise?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3615 views