Welcome to Prince Edward Island, Canada

Darlene P.
on 12/22/07 7:30 pm - Sunnyside of Life, Canada
RE: ISLAND BANDSTERS!! Hi I am an actual Bandster from Prince Edward Island, some of you are correct...it has been about -12 C for the last couple of weeks..gonna warm up this week...lots of snow but beautiful red sand beaches in the summer... I am what you all would call a "newbie"..almost 4 months out. So I won't be posting here on the "vet " site but couldn't resist telling you that actual bandsters do exist in PEI...Happy Holidays to all Darlene
Sharon T.
on 12/22/07 8:45 pm - Southern , WI
Hi, Darlene!~ This is YOUR board, hon, we're just sharing it with you! ha We'd love to get to know you!~ Hope all is well, with you, and Happy Holidays!~
Darlene P.
on 12/22/07 11:05 pm - Sunnyside of Life, Canada
Thanks Sharon, I just had my second fill last Wednesday....I am down 83 pounds in total...loving my band.....I eat whatever I want...just ALOT less...walk, walk, walk and water...I guess it's not rocket science we have to work WITH our bands......Have a great holiday Darlene
lorisb
on 12/26/07 6:59 am - Vancouver, WA
Crap. Vet or not you're doing AMAZING! Here I am 2 yrs and 2 months out and down just a tad more than you (and I started bigger than you, too).... I am thinking you deserve an honorary vet title, Darlene. And you give us legitimacy for being on this fabulous board, too!
Darlene P.
on 12/26/07 8:56 am - Sunnyside of Life, Canada
Thanks Lori..Congrats to you as well, it is a life style change and definitely one for the better..Keep up the good work Darlene
CaroleK
on 12/25/07 10:54 pm - AL
Darlene, Congratulations on your weight loss! Yippee! And thank you for letting us share your board! We appreciate you wonderful PEI folks letting us stow away over here!
Amanda Miller
on 12/26/07 3:31 am - Cleveland, OH
Hi Darlene! You are more than welcome to stay.. we only invaded because no one was posting here Thanks for your hospitality! Amanda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still here?
Livewithnoregrets · 2 replies · 1199 views
Going on 5 years out
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3782 views
Posts?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3818 views
workouts / exercise?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3615 views