Merry Christmas!

(deactivated member)
on 12/24/07 12:01 pm - Miramar Beach, FL
Oh, my God, am I lovin' my band. I made the most incredible herb-encusted roast beef, mashed potatoe casserole, garlic green beans, and rolls for dinner, and ate a *reasonable* amount. I feel so empowered over food! I *can* eat like a thin person, and still enjoy life! (OK, so I didn't mention the Cheesecake Factory Dulce De Leche cheesecake...it just seems too sinful to even discuss it!) Love you guys, and look forward to being more active when I'm less busy (and less intoxicated than I am at the moment!) Hope you're having a wonderful Christmas! Tami
work_n_prgrss
on 12/25/07 1:10 am
Tami: Thank you for your wonderfully positive post. I needed it..... so good timing! I love my band too but I have been worried about whether complications will arise down the road. (stupid I know, I think I have been on the main board to long) ..So thanks for giving me permission to love my band! Its never given me even the slightest problem....Empowered over food you say?.....I think I will skip the doughnut this morning!
Chelle B.
on 12/25/07 7:16 am
I love holiday dinners! Just two days ago I got sick on half an omelet. Today I feasted (reasonably) and had a bit of everything that my MIL made. I love my band - because it helps me be normal! Merry Christmas! Chelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still here?
Livewithnoregrets · 2 replies · 1199 views
Going on 5 years out
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3782 views
Posts?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3818 views
workouts / exercise?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3615 views