Joyeux Noël! Updaing on some news...

Huguette
on 12/24/07 8:30 pm - Cape Cod, MA
T'is the morning of Christmas! Hope you are all opening gifts and enjoying families! It's so early mine is still sleeping but I'll be cooking all day preparing for tomorrow when my husband's kids - two of them at least - come with their families. My own children live too far away but hopefully at least one will surprise me with a visit during this holiday time. Thanks to your prayers, my husband is ''thoughing it out'' through his radiation treatment, only seven more to go. Prayers always help and they have been your gift to me this year. As for the puppy we were going to get, we finally got a shih tzu and for a gal who never had a puppy before, I totally fell in love with ''Monsieur'' yep, that's his name! lol He is a darling and soooooooooo intelligent! and totally spoiled but in a good way only. Well my friends, enjoy the day. Huguette
(deactivated member)
on 12/25/07 4:32 am
Happy Christmas to you as well! I'm fortunate enough to have most of my family in Michigan, save a few rouge members, so I get to see them all this holiday! A new puppy! how exciting! 7 More treatments, you both can do it! Keep being a cheerleader for him Have a merry day with the kids tomorrow!
MARCIAM
on 12/26/07 5:17 am - Sayville, NY
I'm happy that things are going well for you. May the new year bring good health to your hubby and lots of good things to both of you! Enjoy your sweet little puppy! Marcia
lorisb
on 1/2/08 5:55 am - Vancouver, WA
I'm too lazy to check -- did you get a family visit or two? I hope so! If not, you have your darling hubby and new puppy. Who could ask for anything more, right? Sending you and your family the best in 2008 (and joining in on the countdown on those nasty radiation treatments)! Lori
Huguette
on 1/2/08 6:48 am - Cape Cod, MA
Thank you! The very best to you and all your loved ones too. We did have company and we thoroughly enjoyed them. I hope you had a great holiday season too. The radiation treatments (3 left) have to be postponed until next week because my husband was really feeling too lousy on the 31st and the 1st. He explained it to me by saying: you know, when you ''almost'' want to die! So I called the doc this a.m. and he has a little ''vacation'' lol Huguette
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still here?
Livewithnoregrets · 2 replies · 1199 views
Going on 5 years out
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3782 views
Posts?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3818 views
workouts / exercise?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3615 views