exercise...

(deactivated member)
on 9/29/12 7:08 pm - Straford, Canada
 so whats everyone doing for exercise this fall? 
Monica M.
on 9/29/12 9:05 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
IslandMomma
on 9/30/12 4:16 am - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 05/10/12
 Hubby has bought a fancy treadmill, but I just can't seem to drag my butt up on to it....I would rather gat out and walk, but with the weather the last week it has been tough.....How was your running??  I had wanted to go into the CIBC run for the Cure that was today, but honestly I couldn't get enough family support togather to get me pumped up...Today in hubby's B-day and he wasn't too keen on going for a 5 km walk on his 50th...Ho Hum...Oh well....I only have one more month til I go back to rotating 12 hour shifts at work and no time for myself.....

Any news on China???
(deactivated member)
on 9/30/12 5:27 am - Straford, Canada
 the running room was awesome!  we are doing one minute walk/run intervals for ten intervals this week.  Nice group of folks, all sorts and shapes of different folks, highly recommend it!  

No news on China yet.  Don't expect any now until the new year.  Its a roller coaster of emotions and waiting!  

So hows the shft thing going to effect your diet?  
IslandMomma
on 9/30/12 8:56 am - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 05/10/12
 The shifts shouldn't affect the diet side of things too much...I work totally alone in a small 10x6 trailor just in behind the hospital....I have access to a mini-fridge and microwave...so as long as I come prepared...it is okay....just really long shifts when it is quite midnight to noon or noon to midnight.....busy when it storms but quite when it is clear weather......

Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still here?
Livewithnoregrets · 2 replies · 1200 views
Going on 5 years out
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3784 views
Posts?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3819 views
workouts / exercise?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3615 views