So many Questions...

CassandraJ
on 12/5/06 8:58 am - Canada
I'm new to quebec, I moved here on July 2nd this year. I'm currently fighting with the quebec healthcare because I sent my application with my origional birthcertificate and it was "lost" so now I need to get a new certificate at my cost. Meanwhile, I've been thinking about weightloss surgery.. I know that I'm young, but nothing that I've done to this point has helped me. My boyfriend and I are talking babies, but again, I need to lose weight first, would there be any complications? How long does it take to heal after the surgery? I looked at the ontario side and people have such amazing results. ... Does Quebec healthcare cover this kind of surgery? If so, I need help finding a Doctor to help me with the process I'm in Sorel-Tracy, but from everything that I've found they're only people who speak fren*****redibly frustrating. Any help or share in resources would be helpful.
celder
on 12/12/06 3:07 am
If you want the total answer I would call jeff in the insurance dept at Barix clinic 800-282-0066 he has the answers and will help set you up with an appt with dr. schram if he can get you an approval
Most Active