bariatricadvantage chewy bites for omega 3

Brenda B.
on 2/22/10 11:48 am - Gaspé, Canada
Ordered a bag recently and to my big surprize they are good. They offer 160mg of Omega 3's and other important oils. They have a berry taste and no oil aftertaste.  I take one daily to supplement. I think they are 14.99 us funds for 60. I decided to try these as I cannot digest the regular Omega pill supplement.   Bought them at bariatric choice.com. They also carry celebrate vits and calcium if anyone is interested.  I have tried to calcium and yes the pills are caplet form and smaller than anywhere else I bought.  You need to take three though twice a day for 1200mg.  The Equate brand from walmart offers almost the same quantity but the pills are twice as large and I am still having a tough time swallowing them. So I alternate with both.  Hopefully this helps someone.

Brenda B, HW 328 PreSW 298 CW 156 Goal 165 
AT GOAL..................NORMAL BMI! DOING THE HAPPY DANCE

salem4444
on 2/22/10 12:24 pm - Canada
Thanks, I will look at this, since I was taking omega-3 before but didn't like the fishy after taste. I didn't start any vit or supplements now, because of the nausea. When should I start? I am afraid of missing some vits, but also afraid of the side effects on my still swollen tummy... I also received some sample of lemon cream calcium, that look good but haven't tasted it yet...
                                              HW 320 SW 299  goal W 150 CW 138 (5' 7 " ) 
At Goal !!!

Brenda B.
on 2/22/10 10:27 pm - Gaspé, Canada
Diane, you should try and take a chewable multi vit. Get something that you like in taste. If you can't chew/swallow them at least you can let them melt in your mouth. I still get a nauseated feeling while eating....I read on guideline paper (somewhere) that it is an indication you are full. So I stop eating as soon as the feeling starts but sometimes it lingers an hour or so after eating. You are early out so it can be many things. Let me know how those lemon cream bites taste!

Brenda B, HW 328 PreSW 298 CW 156 Goal 165 
AT GOAL..................NORMAL BMI! DOING THE HAPPY DANCE

Most Active