Monday Weigh-In

Spezza_Fan
on 2/22/10 12:10 am - Gatineau, Canada
Continuing on Brenda's trend, here is our weekly Monday Weigh-In thread.

LW: 411lbs
CW: 410.5lbs
Goal: 220lbs.

This week's loss: 0.5lbs.

Anything lower than ZERO is AWESOME for me. Let's see if I can keep it up.
HabsChick
on 2/22/10 1:22 am - Montreal, Canada
Way to go!!
gudny
on 2/22/10 1:55 am - longwood, FL
What does LW mean and CW lol sorry i'm a blonde... annnnd what are we doing?
Spezza_Fan
on 2/22/10 1:59 am - Gatineau, Canada

LW: Last Week
CW: Current Week

People weigh-in on a weekly basis. Biggest Loser style! :D

Brenda B.
on 2/22/10 3:14 am - Gaspé, Canada
Derek, too eager you couldn't wait for me Great job on the loss! Fantastic.
Glad this is getting popular. So here are my stats:
PreSW 298lbs
LW 220lbs
CW 216lbs

minus 4 lbs! Yeah!

I am really loving this tool..........

see you next week,
Next,
Spezza_Fan
on 2/22/10 5:09 am - Gatineau, Canada
Congrats on the loss Brenda! You should be hitting the 100's in a month or so. That day will be awesome! Keep it up.
Brenda B.
on 2/22/10 5:17 am - Gaspé, Canada
Thanks Derek, I am hoping to be in onederland by my b-day which is april 24th. I think it will be a great 45th bday gift to myself. No pressure though. If it happens it happens and if not it will come in time. Have you spoken to Diane? She is still having a real tough time....
Spezza_Fan
on 2/22/10 5:29 am - Gatineau, Canada
Yeah I read one of her blogs. I really feel bad for her and I hope some of those problems start going away soon. Not only that but she's not seeing any weight loss but I've read it a couple of times where this happens to people and lasts up to 5 weeks. Hopefully she is just days away.
yayawhat
on 2/22/10 6:29 am, edited 2/22/10 8:44 am - Canada
Hi guys,

Derek way to kick off the thread with a loss!! And Brenda 4 lbs! I think the birthday goal is awesome, I should start setting goals, but to be honest I'm just trying to survive my first month. On that note it's been pretty easy peasy especially compared to Diane; I'm positive it'll get better for her I just hope it's sooner rather than later!

Sooooo I can't remember my numbers last week but I'll do SW and CW
LW: 245
SW:232
CW:220

It is a little slower than I was expecting but I've been reading about lightweights moving at a different pace, also hoping that once I get cleared for exercise next week that I'll start seeing much bigger numbers. To be honest I'm just happy I have 25 pounds off my frame that I'll hopefully never see again!!!

Have a great week--

salem4444
on 2/22/10 6:37 am - Canada
Hi everybody, thanks for thinking about me... It is really tough right now, but I'll see my doctor wednesday, he thinks I may have an ulcer in the esophagus or a small stenosis, so he'll run some tests. I have been on clear liquids since surgery ( 3 weeks) and was really dehydrated during the weekend ( nausea, dark pee and very dry skin) but I managed to get 1 liter of g2 yesterday and I feel better. That's all I can drink.  So here's my numbers...

HW 320
SW299
LW 284
CW 284 !!!!!
Lost 0 pounds this week, even with not eating, drinking and 4-5 diarrhea a day! Before the surgery, I could lose 5-6 pounds with a stomach flu !!!  Well, hope it will get better soon...
                                              HW 320 SW 299  goal W 150 CW 138 (5' 7 " ) 
At Goal !!!

Most Active