Spring Monday weight in

Nathalie D.
on 3/20/11 10:00 pm - Gatineau, Canada
Hi everyone and welcome to our first spring 2011 Monday weight in.

I missed the weight in last week as I was in Winnipeg again for work. It is never easy to keep with your good habit when you are on the road. However, because I don`t need to take care of the kids and the house, I have more time for myself and I am able to spend more time in the hotel gym.

Well... I was not great but I was okay.  Over the last two week, I have lost 2.7 lbs.  I think it is good as it continues to go down.

I hope that everyone is doing good too and can`t wait to hear from you.

Nathalie
HW 385     SW  351   

mtl_chick
on 3/20/11 10:34 pm - Canada
Hi everyone,

YAY spring is here, can't tell from the weather today. But the snow is melting...

I have been so busy at work the last few weeks I have hardly had time to check on here.
But looks like you are all doing great.

Congrats Nathalie on making good use of the gym at the hotel, that's fantastic.

I lost 1 pound in the past 2 weeks.
Difently not hitting my goals anytime soon at this rate, but a loss is a loss.

Have a great week everyone.

Cindy
      HW 352 SW 328              
islandqueen38
on 3/21/11 1:29 am
I  now  in onderland   cracked the 200. Had to weigh in yesterday before I left home I am now 199 wooHooooooo    down 3 lbs this week.  horray for me.       congrats to all of you as well.  Doris QC.

mtl_chick
on 3/21/11 1:37 am - Canada
Congrats Doris, Onederland !!!!! Great news.
      HW 352 SW 328              
Spezza_Fan
on 3/21/11 5:42 am - Gatineau, Canada
Congrats on hitting ONEderland Doris and on losing 3 pounds this week. I wonder if I'll ever need to crack the ONEderland barrier once I get there. We\ll find out soon enough!

Keep it up,
Derek
StartW: 406.6    SurgeryW: 370.8    LastW: 249.6    ThisW: 246.6  
VSG SURGERY ON MARCH 10TH, 2011
Follow my journey on YouTube at www.YouTube.com/Dirik29
islandqueen38
on 3/21/11 9:01 am
Thank you Derek. You will get there keep up the good work' How are you doing.  It won't show much
the first 2 weeks. gas and bloating swelling.  Hang in my friend. It will come.  Doris QC.

Spezza_Fan
on 3/21/11 5:41 am - Gatineau, Canada
You are on the right track Cindy and your mentality is right! One pound IS ONE pound! Keep it up and the weight will definitely come right off!

Derek
Nathalie D.
on 3/21/11 1:48 am - Gatineau, Canada
Very good Doris, I can't wait to be there too.

Cindy, running like a rabbit or walking like a turtle, you will get to your goal.

Nathalie
HW 385     SW  351   

islandqueen38
on 3/21/11 2:59 am
you will  work hard. I havn't been there in a long time.  wow me  thanks  Doris  QC.

Spezza_Fan
on 3/21/11 5:39 am - Gatineau, Canada
Allo Nath! 2.7 lost is better than 2.7 gained so you should still be proud of yourself. Now you just have to get back on the gym wagon and get going! I'll be sending you a message this weekend for a coffe or something. Maybe we could get another little Gatineau get together with Kessey and others if they like.

Let me know what you think.

Derek
Most Active