Monday Weight-in woohooo! 5 day post-op!!!

Kessey
on 7/11/11 10:40 am - Gatineau, Canada
Crazyness, I have lost 14pds since my op on Wednesday July 8th. I feel so good today, went back to work and I feel almost 90% back LOL yes 90% cause I am still climbing the hill. Little inconfort in the right down side of my belly but everyone says its normal! It will go away! I am healing pretty good too... I will be able to stake the strips off Wednesday (I cant wait they are so itchy)....

I am so proud of myself! I can't believe I have made myself this great gift of life!!!

Cheers all! xoxoxo

ShrinkingCera
on 7/11/11 1:30 pm
 Congrats!  Even now I still get some weird little pains on the left side of my abdomen... its a little weird.  

14 pounds!  Nice!

I have lost 2 pounds this week!  All the walking, pet grooming, and water aerobics did I I suppose!  2 more pounds until I hit my end of July goal!!!

Woo hooo!

Kessey
on 7/12/11 8:12 am - Gatineau, Canada

Yes I guess the body manifests in different ways all the time lol... I heard water aerobics is great, I was considering registering for that! Hmmm... I will look into it this week. Well you are more than an inspiration, you are still loosing away and that is a huge accomplishment! You will hit you end of July goal thats for sure! Keep it up! 

xoxo

Most Active