how many gatineau folks?

Sher1ock
on 3/11/12 4:44 am - Canada
 Howdy!  Just sitting here on the Ottawa side of the river and wondering how many Gatineau folks are out there. Is there any sort of local group that gets together? Maybe the Ottawa folks and Gatineau folks can plan a get together if any of you guys are interested.

Enjoy the fantastic day we are having!!!

Sherlock (former Aylmerite)

cloudless
on 3/11/12 9:44 am - Gatineau, QC, Canada
VSG on 10/16/12
Hi there!  That's a great idea, and I'm a Gatineau folk!  I live just north of Gatineau - would love a get together.   I think theres a few in the area as well.  How often does Ottawa group get together?  I'm pre-surgery...hopefully having my VSG surgery in 6  months or so.

Elena

Sher1ock
on 3/11/12 12:40 pm - Canada
The Bytown Benchers meet once a month on the first Tuesday evening of the month. We usually have a themed discussion, a clothing exchange and a chance to answer questions from newbies, etc.   Most of us either have had, or will have RNY, as that is what the province will pay for, but some have had other procedures, however they are more in the group for folks that are more post-op than most of us in the Benchers.(There is also a group that meets for those who are 18 months or more post-op, but I'm not sure when and where). When next few meetings are fleshed out, in terms of what we are doing, I'll post an invite on the QC forum for a meeting that would be a good one to meet and mingle.

Most Active