Thanks everyone

lgm
on 9/15/12 11:09 am
 Thanks everyone!!
Today I started my optifast. I'm supposed to start wednesday but i decided to get a heads start.
I'm hoping what comes off now will 4-ever stay off.
Lily
Kelley_girl123
on 9/15/12 11:57 am - St. Bruno, Quebec, Canada
 You must be so excited.    I too am waiting to be operated on by Dr Denis.    How long dd you wait b4 you were called?  .    I am hoping it's my turn soon .    Am being very patient but am eager to startbeing the new healthier ME.  :-).  

Take care Lily.  

Kellie
lgm
on 9/15/12 12:28 pm
 I've been waiting about 2 years. 
I am very excited and a little bit stunned that its happening.  
He is an amazing doctor. We are in good hands..

Don't despair, your time will arrive. Did they give you an estimated
month?

Kelley_girl123
on 9/16/12 5:33 am - St. Bruno, Quebec, Canada
Next month, it will be two years.   I had spoken to Martine months ago and from what I understood, , it may not be until next year but am hoping that since Rockland has openeed p, it could be sooner.    I keep wanting to call her but decide against it.  She is busy and I don't want to be a pain.....   I wish I had er email tho.   

He is absolutely an. Amazing doctor.    Am very comfortable with him which is rare for me.  Have always felt that doctors take one look at me and say well she has a cold cause she is obese.  ..know what i mean?     

We are definately in great hands.   :-).      

I too am extremely nervous about it but am more excited at how much better i will feel n look in  the long run.    Healthier.  :-).     

The phone will ring soon :-).   

Am excited for you.   Let us know ow he optifast goes. 

Take care

:-) 

Barbara_journey
on 9/17/12 6:46 am - Canada

Kelley_girl123
on 9/17/12 7:02 am - St. Bruno, Quebec, Canada
 Thank you SOOO much for this.          Appreciate it.   

Kellie

:-)  
Barbara_journey
on 9/17/12 9:28 am - Canada
 no problem 

Gioiangela
on 9/18/12 8:23 pm
Hi lgm!

I was operated exactly one week ago by Dr.Denis. He is an amazing doctor. You are in great hands! Are you get the sleeve?
   Let the journey begin...          
lgm
on 9/19/12 5:41 am
Hi there,

Congratulations on your sleeve...wow you must feel sooooo relieved.
I somehow feel like I am on the edge of my seat, just waiting!
I am getting the sleeve as well.  I don't doubt Dr. Denis, I know he is amazing.
My only concern is going home right after I wake up from recovery. I think I could have used the overnight hospital stay.  Anyhow, I have to make it work this way.  Its coming up!

You keep up the good work and rock that sleeve....keep us posted on your progress!
Lily
Gioiangela
on 9/19/12 9:13 am
 Hello again... How come you r going home same day?? They kept me in hospital for 3 nights . Usually it is 2 nights but I had a band removal and my surgery was supposedly very difficult because of that.  I am not an expert on this but having has the surgery, I strongly recommend that you ask to stay at least one night- at the minimum... Let me know if you need anything else or if you have any questions
   Let the journey begin...          
Most Active