It is tomorrow!!!!

lgm
on 10/2/12 3:22 am

I'm really feeling mixed emotions right now!!!!
I know I have had 3 kids Yada yada yada...(I felt that giving birth was such a breeze for me) but still for some reason a part of our body part is coming off.....THE PAIN!!!ooooooo.  I went on the other forum and some experiences have scared the **** out of me....excuse the expression......
I've been waiting soooo long to be thin again....its an amazing feeling!!!!
I want all of it., but some of the posts I read ooooowaaa..I have to say scared me!!!!

My call should come in by the end of today to tell me what time I should go in tomorrow, So I know its really happening...lol.

My husband tells me "you must feel so excited right now"....but truth is I am feeling alot of things.
LOL....
I really need that push of encouragement of what a great feeling it will be to be on the other side!!!

Gabriella21
on 10/2/12 8:01 am - Roxboro, Canada

Well I can tell you first hand that for me the surgery was "uneventful"...and that is a good thing. One minute you're chatting with the nurses in the OR and the next you wake up in the recovery room.

Yes it may be a bit uncomfortable but hey...it is surgery and you've had 3 kids...I was in for less than 24 hours and was fine going home. I have 3 flights of stairs at home and no problem.

Getting in and out of bed and sitting position may be a tad challenging and I felt that sleeping was also but more because I'm not a back sleeper and my back got sore.
I was ready to go back to work easily after about 10 days but I had taken the time sooooo.

So stay positive and think of all the super amazing things that are in store for you...look at me my surgery was January 10th 2012 and am down over 130 pounds!!! I feel fantastic am at the gym 5 times a week and love to go out and do things.

So take the time to enjoy this journey. Good luck and keep us posted.

Ada
lgm
on 10/2/12 8:56 am
 Thank you so much...i needed to hear that!!
cloudless
on 10/2/12 9:11 am - Gatineau, QC, Canada
VSG on 10/16/12
 I bet you are going to do great!  I can't wait to hear all about it, and soon we can hear all about your new life too!

Good luck and hope you have a uneventful surgery and quick recovery.  It's your time now!

Elena 

lgm
on 10/2/12 10:01 am
 Thank you Elena!!
Lindsay A.
on 10/2/12 10:18 am - vaudreuil, Canada
 So excited for you Lilla!!!

Please keep me posted on how things went! Ill be thinking about you tomorrow!

lgm
on 10/2/12 10:27 am
 Thank you, they called me this evening to tell me i have to
be in at 7:15am and surgery will be at 8:15. I am happy its early. 
I stopped drinking i forgot to ask if i was allowed. To be safe i 
stopped.  
Anyhow i will post as soon as i can and i will let you know how it 
went. 

lgm
on 10/2/12 10:28 am
 Sorry about the grammer i'm posting through my phone. Lol
Lindsay A.
on 10/2/12 10:38 am - vaudreuil, Canada
 Everything is going to be great!! Dr Denis is the cream of the crop you are in good hands! as barbara said gat a song stuck in your head and sing it over and over in your head and as soon as you know it will all be over with!

Good luck I;m so excited for you! 
lgm
on 10/3/12 11:21 am
Hi Lindsay, I just wanted to tell you how amazing the Rockland Clinic is.  The staff is amazing.  They treated me with such warmth and kindness. From the moment I got there until the moment I left.  My mom also said the same thing.  They treated her with such kindness as well.  They kept her fully informed in the waiting room.
When I arrived early this morning they told me that I would stay there all day and I would only leave if I felt well enough to leave.  So don't worry you are in such good hands.
Unfortunately for me I had a little complication when they opened me up. My Spleen was to enlarged and they need for me to do some testing on my spleen before completing the surgery.
Soooooo yes, I was dissappointed that I woke up and my surgery wasn't done but Dr.Denis assured me that it was O.k and my surgery will happen soon. I have to call Martine tomorrow so she can organize my tests for the spleen and so we can get the surgery done at the hospital. Apparently I could hemmorage during surgery with an inflammed spleen so for precaution the hospital would be best. 
 But WOW the clinic was an amazing experience.  I would definately go there for my plastic surgery if needed afterwards.  
REMEMBER your in amazing hands Dr. Denis is the best.......were in amazing hands!!!
Most Active