MAJOR NSV

Barbara_journey
on 10/28/12 11:12 pm - Canada

Good Morning!

Happy Monday! ;)

Ok.. soo... this weekend I had a Major NSV..

On Friday night I went out with my mom and sister .,.. girls night out...

After about 2 hours, this guy walks over to our table and says:

"I know this is REALLY Bold, and I've never done this before, but I've noticed you since you walked it and you are absolutely beautiful, I'd like to give you my number (slides post-it over to me) and take you out sometime.... if you would let me"

At this point, I am in shock... and I don't even think I actually heard a word he said... it was like in one ear out the other, but once I finally managed to absorb what he was saying, I turned to him, red as a tomato and say kindly "Thank you, I'm flattered, but I'm happily married!". He apologizes, said he looked for a ring, but didn't see one (it no longer fits!)  

I was in total shock! My mom kept saying how sweet it was, and what a compliment, to be honest, I was totally taken aback and flatter... My husband however, did not share my feelings ;) He was like, I hate that men are checking you out! But he was fine with it after...

Anyways, just thought I would share this!

:P

Lindsay A.
on 10/29/12 1:34 am - vaudreuil, Canada

Oh hello!!!! What a great thing to happen!!!! What a boost of confidence!!! 

Barbara_journey
on 10/29/12 10:20 pm - Canada

kimberleyann
on 10/29/12 1:52 am - Kingston, NS, Canada

Nice!

lgm
on 10/29/12 2:11 am

YOU GO GIRL!!!!

ITS THE BEST FORM OF FLATTERY!  Had you had your ring on he probably wouldn't have spoken out that your gorgeous,

but he would have thought it and you wouldn't have known it!  NOW YOU DO! LOL

I bet your husband is having your ring resized!!! :)

Barbara_journey
on 10/29/12 10:20 pm - Canada

Thanks! :) I was flattered for sure!

The ring is not being resized just yet! ;)

Gabriella21
on 10/29/12 8:08 am - Roxboro, Canada

Hey gorgeous!!!! Doesn't it feel freakin' amazing!!!!!!!!!

Keep it up and enjoy it all you deserve it and more!!!

xoxoxo

Ada

Barbara_journey
on 10/29/12 10:19 pm - Canada

Thanks Ada! It felt great and weird! I rarely go out, and rarely without my husband! So this was a first! ;)

xox

robyn2260_0
on 11/13/12 12:30 am - Canada

that is great barbara........ enjoy it......lol

hey i have a question....have u started losing any hair yet? ..... if so is it alot?

robyn

Barbara_journey
on 11/13/12 2:11 am - Canada

Funny you should ask... tons! handfuls! not even kidding.. I have or had very thick hair, since I was a kid and I loose around 60-80 strands every time I was my hair... it clogs the drain! I'm actually thinking of cutting it short!

Have you?

Most Active