Recent Posts

Robyn V.
on 6/4/09 9:26 pm - Riverside, RI
Topic: Kelly jo!!!
Sure, I'll clean your house for you! I can bend over and not have my big belly in the way now...wait! I can clean my whole house without having to sit every 5 minutes! Shoot, that's exercise now! Haha! Every little bit counts!!!
Robyn V.
on 6/4/09 9:24 pm - Riverside, RI
Topic: RE: I'm Home!!!!!!!
Welcome home! There's a nice, warm spot for you on the loser's bench. Glad you're doing well and are already out walking!!!
Robyn V.
on 6/4/09 9:22 pm - Riverside, RI
Topic: Tooting my own horn!!!
So my goal was to hit 60lbs by my 3 month mark. I know that everyone is different but I've looked at a lot of profiles on here and that seems to be the average amount that people lose by that time. As I have been going along, I've been keeping at a decent pace where I thought it was attainable. So anyway, my 3 month surgiversary is June 24th. I got on the scale this morning and have lost a total of 59lbs! So I have 20 days to lose 1lb!!! Dare I hope for a little more!

Just had to give my own horn a little toot! Have a great day!!!
jesscinq
on 6/4/09 10:28 am - Kingston, RI
Welcome home!  Glad everything is going well for you!

All the best!

Jessica
kjdcolts66
on 6/4/09 8:23 am - Pawtucket, RI
Topic: RE: Anyone going tonight?
Robyn.....

Wanna clean my house??  I'll bear the burden of attending the meeting for you? 

We'll catch you at the next one!

~kelly jo
kjdcolts66
on 6/4/09 8:21 am - Pawtucket, RI
Topic: RE: Anyone going tonight?
Scott,

"Your" Support Group at Miriam is next on my list to attend.  I had a conflict with the last one, so you'll definately see me at this one!  It's on the 16th, correct?

I hope to meet up with you then!

~kelly jo
kjdcolts66
on 6/4/09 8:18 am - Pawtucket, RI
I'm glad you are home, the pain is being controlled and that things went as planned!!

Congratulations on your new start and I hope things go down (weight, not hill  ) really quickly!

~kelly jo
Lisa S.
on 6/4/09 7:43 am - Coventry, RI
Topic: RE: Happy Anniversary Julie
 YOU LOOK AND ARE 100 %  AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy 1 year anniverary.   What a great year it has been I know for me I got to meet you and gain such a great friend.   You are an ANGEL and always will be.  I am so proud of you.  What a inspiration to us all here.  You have touch so many lifes with your journey in such a great way.  WTG to you .   
LOVE ya Like A SISTER

Lisa
Eldy
on 6/4/09 7:23 am - Warwick, RI
Welcome home Kim!!  So glad everything went well.  Now you are on your journey.  Finally!  Now let the melting begin!!  You will be amazed.  Take care of yourself and don't over do it, just do it.  

Eldy
Faith sees the invisible, Believes the incredible, and Receives the impossible. - anonymous
marcia5000
on 6/4/09 6:40 am
Welcome home Kim, glad to hear you're doing better at home!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Blah
kathleen j. · 0 replies · 2659 views
RI VSG support group
becca9891 · 0 replies · 3359 views
Kent Hospital Bariatric team
Clamcake65 · 1 replies · 5048 views
Seeking Surgery Buddies!
delprov · 2 replies · 5855 views