THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/11/14 11:44 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Thursday Everyone,

Hope your week is going well and your looking forward to a great weekend. Today I am grateful for rain that I woke up to this AM. We sure do need it and I know my yard is thrilled to get a good drink of water. Grateful I'm feeling good from my hernia surgery a little over 2 weeks ago and I'm looking forward to going to Teen Challenge Chapel tonight and taking the men the cookies I bake that they look so forward to getting. Grateful for the Teen Challenge program and all the lives that they change. Grateful for God and my faith in him and for the prayers that he answers. Grateful for my WLS, OH, support groups, my family and friends and my health. Grateful for the weight loss that I have maintained over the last 9 yrs. Grateful for all the support given on OH. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 473 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 430 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 363 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 447 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?