12 years out and gaining weight

Laura in Texas
on 3/10/15 11:17 pm

It sounds like you have a great plan in place. Just take things one day at a time and if you slip, just get right back on track. You got this!!

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

dragonlove
on 3/11/15 2:34 am
RNY on 11/20/13

Sounds like you have a great attitude!  You go get 'em girl! I know you can do it - get back on track!

Pam (RNY: 11/20/2013)

Consuella G.
on 3/11/15 3:41 am - Birmingham, AL

Thanks Dragonlove! Yes. I'm finally having fun with this journey. Most of the win is willpower and enjoying life. Each day presents a new struggle but each day also represents life. I can't wait to lose the first 11 pounds. And I lost more than I wanted to in the beginning but of course I had no control. But now, the control is within my power so I'm gonna do this and I hope I'm motivating someone to do the same.

Shirleyann_43
on 3/11/15 4:28 pm

Yes, you have motivated me to get back on track. Thanks

Consuella G.
on 3/11/15 8:58 pm - Birmingham, AL

Shirley do it. Its moreso just getting back in there. I've been going daily since I joined the gym. Eating healthier is getting better for me too since calories are so hard to burn. I've cut my alcohol consumption too. Now I am still going to enjoy some of my favorite foods and drinks but I'm restricting myself as a reward instead of my right and privilege. Thanks Lynn) Shirleyann_43..… wow, is Lynn your nickname, it just came to me!

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 396 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 498 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 480 views