What's On Your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

tiredofthediets
on 6/23/15 6:47 pm
RNY on 03/23/15

I've seen a few people post about sf lattes. Do you guys make them or get them somewhere?

Emiepie
on 6/23/15 9:05 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I have made them using SF torani syrups or get a skinny latte at Starbucks!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Sarah M.
on 6/23/15 7:08 am

I bought a few new shirts for work. I know I should have gone cheap but I just couldn't help celebrating a little.

B-egg,spinache,cheese mini quiche

L-? if all else fails 6 slices of pepperoni with baby bell cheese

D-mini stuffed pepper

S 1- banana dark chocolate nonni's thin addictives w/ laughing cow wedge (my new favorite thing!) 

S 2- cashews

HW 320 RNY 4/13/15 Dr Kevin Tymitz GW 190

AnnyBananny
on 6/23/15 12:12 am, edited 6/23/15 12:34 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Good morning all! I'm SO jealous of your son going to the SkyZone party! I've been wanting to try this but haven't gotten to yet. No one else in my local circle seems to think it would be fun - which is just plain ridiculous.

I have to admit to being a bit of a shopping ***** Especially when it comes to discount places like Ross. There are two Ross stores within 5 miles of my house - I've been known to go to one, then drive down the road to the other. They're literally on the same road within 10 minutes of each other - it's begging to happen! On Sunday morning I bought myself new workout shorts (the kind with built in bicycle shorts under the more roomy shorts) and a Calvin Klein dress that I tried on and loved a few weeks ago but wasn't willing to spend $40 on at Ross, but I found it in the clearance for $20 - score! 

But DCgirl and DodgerGirl can attest - I often "accidentally" buy myself stuff...I go looking for one thing and clothes just fall into my basket, damnit. Now that I'm a stable size, I've been shopping up a storm, apparently the year of not shopping is catching up with me. But I'm proud to say, there's really only one or two things that I've bought and not worn. I used to do that all the freaking time - I wasted so much money on things I wore once and never again - but not anymore!

My schedule has already gotten all messed up and we're having a good bye party at work (= cake) and I have book club tonight, so I think my calories will be A HOT MESS...

Time since surgery: 15 months

B: Chobani Tube, breakfast sandwich

S: Coffee with creamer

L: cottage cheese double, granola thin, string cheese

S: Sargento Balanced Break

D: chicken sausage

TOTALS: Calories 824, Protein 56, Carbs 62, Fat 39 < -- what is wrong with me?!

V/W: started

E: Triple Threat cardio workout done, 15 minutes each on the bike, elliptical, and treadmill

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

mamata2
on 6/23/15 7:19 am

I am so with you on the buying things and then never wearing them!  I used to do that all the time, but now I find that if I don't love it I just don't buy it!  I think its because I know I have options where I didn't have those before.  I don't have to buy my clothing at one of 4 stores, I have ALL the stores now.  Someday I would love to shop with you!!

AnnyBananny
on 6/23/15 8:44 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Philly weekends are fun :-P

mschwab
on 6/23/15 4:39 am, edited 6/23/15 4:47 am
RNY on 11/21/14

I too am a shopping *****  It's not transfer addiction, because I had the addiction when I was MO. :-)  I hit Nordstrom hard yesterday, even though I am still dropping sizes.  I have to work, and I have to dress for it, so baggy clothes pas bien.  I am trying to be reasonable and buy things on sale, but all of those regular price racks keep calling my name.  I bought two skirts and a load of summer tops.  Everything is just so darn cute in a regular size.

On the positive side, my friends are rubbing their hands together waiting for me to drop another size or two so they can inherit my hand me downs. *****es.  

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

AnnyBananny
on 6/23/15 12:41 pm, edited 6/23/15 12:41 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

My sister was just complaining to me last week about how there are no more hand me downs! But in the truly *****y way you can only feel towards your sister I'm secretly happy I'm half the size of her, which has never been the case before.

NinaCanDOit
on 6/23/15 7:19 am
RNY on 06/27/14

Good Morning!   Hummm, lets see the last thing I bought was - oh some Cole Haan/Nike sandals and some FLY London sandals.  I needed some cute, but comfortable sandals to run around in this summer, and they had to have a bit of a heel (achilles issues), so I found those online and they both worked out.

b- Cappuccino soy protein smoothie

l - turkey cheese roll & greek yogurt 100

s- popsicles & pickle

d - TBD birthday/Father's day dinner with dad :)

HW - 392 * CW - 200 * * * Lost - 192, To Goal - 40

"almost there,...keep going,...stay focused,...eyes on the prize" - the guy at my gym

karenp8
on 6/23/15 7:58 am - Brighton, IL

The last clothing I bought myself was a new pair of jeans size 1 and bright red top,says the woman who used to wear black. I too LOVE to shop now but always buy cheap at resale shops or places like Ross. My husband has a new hobby--cowboy action shooting. They shoot rifles,shotguns and pistols at metal targets and keep score,while wearing clothing like they wore in the Old West in the 1860 through 1890s. He went to a shoot two weekends ago and bought me period appropriate clothes too. I know have several long walking skirts,petticoats,tops with peplums and bustles. Everything he bought was size small (very tiny)and it all fit beautifully. When he retires at the end of September we plan to get a motor home and travel around the country to different shoots. Who knows,I may learn to shoot too as they have several women who do. Not sure hubby has the patience to teach me though so I might have to work with one of the women. All really nice people and family and pet friendly so Lily can come too! Post op 34 months and weight at 117. On track with vitamins and fluids and three !miles done early with Lily. Will do another 3 miles on the treadmill later. Here's the food: B 1/2 c steel cut oats with protein powder and half a banana with peanut butter L 31/2 oz chicken and cheese and 1/2 c sauteed carrots D chili with cheese S Greek yogurt with nuts. Have a great day everyone and make good choices!

Recent Topics