What's On Your Monday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 8/24/15 5:48 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Good Morning!  How was everyone's weekend?  I had a friggin' blast at Darien Lake; I rode all the roller coasters and screamed my face off.  LMAO  There's even photographic evidence which I may or may not scan in for Photo Friday.  We also stayed at a hotel the night before that had an indoor waterpark and I did the crazy tube waterslide like eleventy billion times and loved it.  Good times were definitely had.  We actually managed to surprise my son as well; he had no idea what we were doing until we got to the park; he thought the hotel with the waterpark was his surprise.  LOL  He was a beast and went on all the rides, too.  Even the dog got in on the vacay action and went to doggy day care while we did the park.  We are absolutely going back before the end of the summer because one day was just not enough! 

Time since surgery:  1 year, 1 month

B:  coffee and a Friendship Fit to Go 4% with some pork rinds.  If I scoop I can kind of convince myself that I'm eating chips and dip.  hehe

L:  2 turkey cheddar links and 1 oz. baked fries

D:  3 oz. grilled chicken breast with sliced tomatoes and fresh mozzarella

TOTALS:  Cals:  846  Protein:  82  Carbs:  21 (woot!)  Fat:  44

Have a great sunny day my friends!

melissasue1982
on 8/24/15 6:18 am
RNY on 04/06/15

My weekend was ok.  I had to go in saturday to get a longer post put in my conch piercing....HOLY HELL...that hurt like a MOFO!!  Phew...now my ear is all angry and swollen! LOL  Sunday we had a family party at camp because my Uncle was here from California, so that was nice!

4 Months 3 weeks since surgery

B: 3//4c Fairlife skim milk, 1 scoop syntrax milk chocolate

S: Baybel light cheese

L: 1/4c chicken salad with 1/4c romaine

S: Dannon L&F Greek yogurt

D: 1.5oz chicken, parmesea zucchini "fries"

Totals: Cals: 486  Protein: 72  Carbs: 18  Fat: 16

I am STILL battling the same pound over and over again!!!  THIS is why I never try and make myself goal that have a time table!  But I told myself I wanted to be in ONEderland by my Birthday.  I have like 3 lbs to go.  My Birthday is September 18th.....and of course my body decides it wants to go trough a stall! What a big fat JERK!! lol

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

(deactivated member)
on 8/24/15 7:02 am

When I would have moments like you are having. I wrote a list of NSVs that have happened.  You will get there trust me. 

Capogirl
on 8/24/15 7:18 am

Great idea!   I just did that in my post.  Sort of.

melissasue1982
on 8/24/15 7:57 am
RNY on 04/06/15

I am SO GRATEFUL for how I have come!!!  And I know the scale is a fickle *****! HAHAHAHA And I normally don't get goals that have time limits, because I know the scale is tricky! LOL

AmyDee123
on 8/24/15 6:25 am - Lutz, FL
RNY on 06/12/15

MORNING!!!  I'm 299 this morning!!!  I HIT MY FIRST GOAL AND I'm OUT OF THE  300s!!!

Last night I went to a housewarming party.  I was good, ate meatballs and buffalo chicken dip.  Then I was stupid and had half a glass of wine.  I missed it so much and thought it would be no big deal.  Then I realize I am sitting on the couch with a plate of chips in front of me.  :(  So pissed off.  My husband had been drinking, and I didn't feel ok to drive which REALLY sucked because then we were stuck in a house where everyone started smoking weed.  As soon as I felt ok to drive we were outta there.  Woke up this morning and I have a horrid headache.  Not sure what it is from, the wine, the carbs, the smell of pot smoke.  Definitely not something I need to have again.  I make poor food choices and it makes me unable to make other decisions properly.  I am such a big "anti-drinker after WLS" so I am really disappointed in myself.  

Today I am going to focus on doing everything right, and continue all week.  This sunday we have a draft party taking place at our house, and there will be tons of food around.  Trigger foods.  I have to make sure I have tons of proteins around.

Time since surgery:  2 months

B: Bacon

L: roast beef and cheese roll up

D: Chicken and ranch

S: turkey roll up

TOTALS:  Cals - 572  Carbs - 5  Fat - 21  Protein - 49  Sugar - 5

Water goal - 128oz   Exercise - 4 miles of walking, 20 minutes rowing   Vitamins - PATCHED!

LapBand Weight 460 (2006) | Panni Removal Weight 200 (2008) | 3rd kid (2009)
Revision to RNY Weight 355 (June 2015)

melissasue1982
on 8/24/15 6:26 am
RNY on 04/06/15

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on being out of the 300's!!!!   You ROCK!!

AngryViking
on 8/24/15 6:31 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Yay for you and your scale victory!  That's good stuff right there!

lcraver
on 8/24/15 6:57 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

Yay for being out of the 300s! Big goal... I am only 5 lbs behind you!

Also, lighten up on yourself... so you had 1/2 glass of wine and made a few bad choices. I am sure it was way better than you would have been pre-WLS. I had 1/2 glass of wine the week before last, 2 nights in a row! I was at home, though... no way I could have driven after that. I was lucky enough that it did not make me eat bad. So, you will do better next time!

Highest weight - 440 lbs, Surgery weight - 395 lbs, Current weight - 291 lbs.

AmyDee123
on 8/24/15 7:01 am - Lutz, FL
RNY on 06/12/15

You're almost there!!!  Yeah, I know I am still doing way healthier than I could be.  Whats funny is they had a ton of fruit laid out.  She said "I got you healthy food!" then literally got upset with me because I took my little bowl and filled it with chicken and meatballs.  lol  Fruit has sugar, and sugar makes me dump and i am not going to do that.  I wish potato chips made me dump.

LapBand Weight 460 (2006) | Panni Removal Weight 200 (2008) | 3rd kid (2009)
Revision to RNY Weight 355 (June 2015)

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 434 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 390 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 326 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 430 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?