What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 8/28/15 5:34 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Good Morning all and welcome to photo Friday!  I don't have any new pics to post, so you guys will have to it for me.  LOL  I'm going to fool around with NYMom's rec this weekend and upload some to Facebook and try it that way.

So I was all excited to have an evening home alone last night and what happened?  In bed by 8pm.  LOL  I was watching Chopped and all of a sudden I realized I was melting into the couch so I packed up and hit the hay.  Oh well, I never really sleep well to begin with and now since the whole Lyme thing, I need to heed my body's call for rest and not push myself.

So, who's got awesome weekend plans?  I got nuthin.  I don't think.  LOL  I know I need to get the school supply shopping done and based on the huge list from my son's teacher, I may need to take out a small personal loan to do it.  I don't remember having all of these specific supply requirements when I was in elementary school.  You got some pencils and loose leaf paper and if you were really lucky, a Trapper Keeper.  I'm pretty sure mine had a unicorn on it.  LMAO

Time since surgery:  1 year, 6 weeks

B:  coffee, HB egg and 1/2 oz. salt and pepper pork rinds

S:  Nature Valley salted caramel protein bar

L:  Buffalo chicken salad, celery sticks and a cheese stick

S:  1/2. oz vegetable crackers and a Laughing Cow wedge.  I put another snack in here because I'm finding that I'm hungry for a little something something when I get home from work.

D:  Hot Italian turkey sausage with peppers and onions and these awesome sugar snap peas my co-worker gave me fresh from her garden.  Soooo good.  I stood at the kitchen counter the other day and ate like 10 of them straight from the bag. 

TOTALS:  Cals:  931  Protein:  84  Carbs:  40  Fat:  49

NEXT!

(deactivated member)
on 8/28/15 5:51 am

I have not a big weekend planned. Looking forward to sailing. I am going to jump in the bay in tomorrow morning I made that a goal for myself this weekend. With the cooler weather at night I can't seem to get my butt out of bed in them morning.

AG it's good that you got some needed rest. It feels so good to have a good night sleep. 

B: Sugar-free Hot cocoa with caramel syrup and salt. Egg whites with ham and laughing cow cheese

L:Salad with steak

D:Shrimp and some deli meat. 

S:Yogurt/Cheese/ Protein bar

40oz of water are in so far. Vitamins are in. Just need to get my butt moving.

Have a great weekend. 

Here is a selfie of me at the beach.

Capogirl
on 8/28/15 6:09 am

What a beautiful photo!  You look fantastic 3B!  Enjoy your jump in the bay!

AngryViking
on 8/28/15 6:47 am
RNY on 07/17/14

It's too bad you look so miserable.  LOL  This is a great picture!

(deactivated member)
on 8/28/15 11:09 am

Thank you. I love that feeling of being on the beach. Feeling of the salt all over me. 

Corrie33
on 8/28/15 9:08 am
RNY on 02/09/15

What a happy summer photo!  You look like you're having a fun day.  Love it!  

GOAL REACHED! 170 lbs lost...

RNY: 2/9/15 (age 52), Ht-5'9" HW=304, SW=292, GW=155, LW=134, CW=147

Mo.1 -29lbs Mo.2 -18lbs Mo.3 -13lbs Mo.4 -11lbs Mo.5 - 14lbs Mo.6 - 10lbs Mo. 7 -11lbs Mo. 8 -9.4lbs

(deactivated member)
on 8/28/15 11:08 am

Thank you. I love the beach. 

AnneL
on 8/28/15 9:21 am

Interesting, I would consider sailing a very big weekend. All in the life experience and perspective. Have a great time.  

(deactivated member)
on 8/28/15 10:20 am

I guess it is kinda big. I used to hate it and was so afraid. It is like camping on the water. 

AnneL
on 8/28/15 4:56 pm

I cannot swim yet, (maybe someday)and I get really seasick, but I dream of being on the water and read about long distance sailing trips often. Maybe a past life resurfacing. I have fantasized about buying a boat /sailing and thought my weight would be a real barrier. Ahhhh.....dreams. 

Have a great/safe time.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 438 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 393 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 328 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 430 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?