What's On Your Monday Menu, RNYers?

phibbmom
on 8/31/15 7:46 am

I just went searching for my coupon . . . I know where I'm heading this morning!

High: 295  Pre-surgery: 267  Current: 142   RNY: 10/7/14

Deanna798
on 8/31/15 1:45 am, edited 8/31/15 1:50 am
RNY on 08/04/15

My Saturday was awesome.  Went to am outlet mall for for school clothes.  We usually go every year,  and I can only handle half the mall for that few hours.  This year I spent 6 hours shopping.  Yay for NSV's,  boo my poor back account.  

I'm strugglingto get my food in, and I couldn't keep my dinner down lady night,  but I still feel great.  My summer cold is pretty much gone except for this nagging cough.  

So here's my food for the day:

B: Cheese stick and decaf coffee with 1 cream and a shot of SF pumpkin flavor.  

S turkey jerky and  cheese stick

L: 1.5OZ deli turkey rolled with  1oz Colby jack cheese

S: 2oz smoked salmon and asiago cheese crackers. 

D: shredded chicken with ff refried beans,  shredded cheese salsa and sour cream.   

This is an ambitious menu,  hope to get at least  75% of it in. 

Cal  719 protein 68 carbs 26 sugar 3 fat 30

I started liquid vitamins this weekend and I love them.  Little more pricey,  but I'm able to get it all in without wanting to puke.   

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

lcraver
on 8/31/15 9:23 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

Ohhhh, another beauty product ho!!!  I get a little crazy sometimes, more so with makeup than hair products but that may change.  I most definitely will be looking for the Big Sexy Hair Powder Play... hey, I was an 80s big hair girl!  I am also a crazy mascara girl... I have been using IT cosmetics mascara and I think I need to open a new one... lashes just have not be spectacular lately. If this doesn't work, I may have to take a loan out and get some of the Dior mascara!  LOL

So, I bit the bullet and got my hair cut!!!  LOL.... I love it. It is maybe just below shoulder lenghth, and if I do say so myself, looks SO much better. I had a new guy cut it, he was so nice (and cute...), explained to him about having surgery and before I could get it out, he said ... and your hair is falling out. I asked him if it was THAT noticeable and he said no, just knew that it was part of the process. So, he took off I would say about 8-10 inches and layered it up! Ohhhh, I have body in my hair again. Is still thin but not nearly as much is coming out in the shower now. I also went up a few shades because the the grays are getting worse. I usually do an ash brown but went with a golden brown this time... it looks so much better!!!

And, we decided against having our yard sale this weekend... we just were not ready! So, we are going to do it this weekend, even though it is a holiday! We had no plans anyway and cleaning out the house will be awesome!

This next week, though, is going to be a busy one.  I am planning to work overtime this week, Tues through Thurs, to get caught up and for the moolah!  I have a feeling there is mandatory OT in the future so I am hoping by doing voluntary OT, it might put off the mandatory for a little longer. This, plus getting everything out for the yard sale will make for a long week! But, that's okay because at least I have more energy now.

My menu today:

B: Tea with Truvia and a Premier Protein Yogurt Peanut Crunch Bar... not bad but lots of calories (and protein)

L: Premier Protein chocolate shake (eating around meetings)

S: 1 oz beef jerky

D: 2 oz grilled mahi mahi and 2 oz of grilled shrimp with butter, 1/4 grilled zucchini 

Totals: Calories - 812, Protein - 104 , Carbs - 45, Sugars - 11, Fats - 26

Vits/Water going in, Exercise... I am not really sure

Everyone have a wonderful day!!! 

Highest weight - 440 lbs, Surgery weight - 395 lbs, Current weight - 291 lbs.

lcraver
on 8/31/15 9:34 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

Forgot to ask... I am in search of the most perfect eyeliner that is not liquid. Any suggestions, divas???

Highest weight - 440 lbs, Surgery weight - 395 lbs, Current weight - 291 lbs.

AngryViking
on 8/31/15 9:36 am
RNY on 07/17/14

I'm basic.  LOL  I just use Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus.  I have it in a bunch of different colors and it never lets me down.

(deactivated member)
on 8/31/15 1:03 pm

I love Rimmel. My therapist says I can cry there and leave like nothing happened. It doesn't run. 

kaniky
on 8/31/15 1:06 pm
RNY on 05/18/15

My weekend was pretty good.  My favorite hair product right now was actually getting it cut at a salon.  The last time I went to a professional was December 2014.  I just whack at my bangs and pull the rest in a ponytail.  I got a simple trim and wore it down to work today for the first time in years.  On Saturday I went to a scrapbooking convention where I purchased more things for my hoard.  I love to buy supplies but rarely make time to use my stuff.  But it was a blast.  On Sunday I went to the movies with my mom.  I don't think we've ever done that before.  My dad passed away in May so it was a new experience for both of us.  I spent an hour and a half "water jogging" in our pool and it seems to be the exercise that I will actually do and get results from it.  I'm down 6 pounds from last week!!!

My menu today:

B - Eggface's Beef Fiesta Bites with salsa

L - Buffalo Chicken Salad with celery

S - Protein drink

D - Roast with some veggies

TOTALS: Calories-630  Protein-81  Carbs-6

I never said it would be easy. I said it would be worth it.
M1: -15, M2: -14, M3: -8, M4 -11, M5 -8, M6 -7, M7 -8, M8 -4