What's On Your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

mamata2
on 5/3/16 6:02 am

Good morning!  No clue where AV is but I'll start things out.

Seriously, this crap needs to stop.  On the bright side, its warm and sunny here in Wisconsin.  I have a coffee in my hand and my son has not yet done anything stupid yet today.  The last 2 weeks have been a ****show for him.  Why must tweens be such idiots?

QOTD: Whats the stupidest thing you did when you were young?

Time since surgery: 22+ months

B: Coffee plus cream and JD Breakfast Sammy

S: Coffee with fit frappe

L: Lean Cuisine Swedish Meatballs

S: Almonds and SF Latte

D: Unknown (band concert tonight)

W/V: Started

E: 1 hour bike ride

Totals: Not even gonna look right now!

melissasue1982
on 5/3/16 6:07 am, edited 5/2/16 11:07 pm
RNY on 04/06/15

It is chilly and gloomy here in NH.  It rained all day yesterday, and isnt supposed to be all that nice the rest of the week.  But I am just glad it isn't snow! HAHA  I am wearing my new hiking shoes I bought this past weekend to try and get them broken in a bit before we start hiking again.

QOTD: So many stupid things when I was young.  But the thing that sticks out the most, was when my friend and I thought it would be fun to take hairspray and a lighter to make FLAMES....huge flames...in her BEDROOM!!!  YIKES.  Her Dad caught up (thankfully) before we set the house on fire. 

13 months since surgery

M1: Protein hot chocolate

M2: 4 oz Fairlife skim milk, 1 scoop Syntrax milk chocolate w/ lots of ice

M3: 4 oz Fairlife skim milk, 1 scoop Syntrax milk chocolate w/ lots of ice

M4: 4 oz Fairlife skim milk, 1 scoop Syntrax milk chocolate w/ lots of ice

M5: Leftover homemade vegan "butter chicken"

M6: Curd cheese

Totals: Cals: 806  Protein: 116  Carbs: 35  Fat: 23

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

mamata2
on 5/3/16 6:18 am

OMG!  Hilarious!  We tried that once with vodka spraying out of our mouths (we were 15 or 16) but we could never get it to light (thank god!). 

ttfan
on 5/3/16 11:22 am
RNY on 08/15/16

Where in NH, I lived in Milford for 25 years before coming here to Maine

melissasue1982
on 5/4/16 5:18 am
RNY on 04/06/15

I am in the Lakes Region, Franklin to be exact.

We will be going to Acadia this Summer on vacation, we camp in Maine a lot!

ttfan
on 5/4/16 11:39 am
RNY on 08/15/16

Oh I had an Aunt (who has now passed away) that lived in Franklin.  I grew up as a small child here in Maine in the mountain region, now live near the coast.  But the years I lived in NH I loved also, just a New England kinda girl I guess...lol

Queen JB
on 5/3/16 6:18 am, edited 5/2/16 11:24 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

Thanks for starting, Mama!

Ok, surprise, surprise, 4 days of cheeseburgers, bacon, wine, and cookies was not actually great for the waistline. Oh, when will we learn...? Not a disaster, but I definitely have some work to do. And since I don't have food in the house, today is not really the day to start. At least I had the forethought to get some protein bars and nuts at the gas station last night, so that's pretty much the extent of the menu, today. And water water water water water! I was not good about that, yesterday.

QOTD: I did my share of really stupid things (and got away with all of them...) but one of my favorites was that every winter we had a giant bonfire/kegger at a summer camp that was not in use during off season. We rented a U-haul and put the alcohol in. But were we content to drive it into the woods? No, of course not! We drove it on to the frozen lake and we had to cross the ice to get the booze! It's such a miracle that we all lived to tell the tale. Kids are so supremely dumb.

B: fit frappe protein shake (fully caffeinated!)

S: almond/cashew mix and cheese stick

L: protein bar

S: more nuts

D: another protein bar

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Kakesie
on 5/3/16 6:19 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Everyone!

The sun is shining here, YAY!

QOTD:  When my brother and I were really young we decided to build a snowman, but we didn't want him to melt so we took everything out of our parent's chests freezer (they had just purchased half a cow's worth of meat), and built our snowman in there while the babysitter watched her soap operas upstairs.  All the meat thawed out and was ruined and we tracked snow up and down the stairs.  When our parents got home we were so excited to show them our snowman, but all they could see was all these packages of steaks and hamburger leaking meat juice all over the floor!

My menu yesterday was Protein drink, Mission 1 Protein bar, Lean Cuisine meal, cottage cheese, string cheese sticks and an Atkin's snack bar.  Today will probably be similar.

Exercise:  Walking the dogs again.  When we walked them day before yesterday, poor Blossom was too afraid to walk past the Doberman's house, so yesterday we went a different way.  She was spooked by a riding lawn mower, some dogs barking behind a fence, a loud bird and a couple cars, but she completed the walk.  Poor skittish Blossom.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

~ Karen  :)

melissasue1982
on 5/3/16 6:42 am
RNY on 04/06/15

I would have a hard time not killing my children if they ruined that much meat!  I am pretty sure my parents WOULD have killed me if I did that.  We didn't have much money growing up and that would have been a HUGE loss.  YIKES.

Grim_Traveller
on 5/3/16 11:10 am
RNY on 08/21/12

You ruined a freezer full of meat???!!! It would have been off to the orphanage for you.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 446 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 401 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 335 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 435 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 335 views