What's on your Sunday menu RNYers?

Megdot582
on 6/17/18 9:30 am
RNY on 04/30/18

Happy Father's day. My own father won't get that wish from me today unfortunately. I know he thinks I am not speaking to him because of the woman he is with, but that is not the case. I am not and will not talk to him until he is getting help for his temper. Oh well...

Qotd: Heavy metal and rock. I like other kinds of music but put on some Godsmack, Chevelle or something similar and my mood improves, I have more energy and am just a happy Megan.

Accountability: I didn't quite make it to 700 calories yesterday, but almost. I had planned for a serving of the real good pizza, since I ate that before but last night could only eat half a serving.

Bf: protein pancakes, 1t margarine, 1T sugar free syrup

MS: 2oz Siggi's yogurt

L: 2oz deli sliced rotisserie chicken, 3 triscuits

AS: 1 hard boiled egg, laughing cow wedge

D: 1/2 serving real good pizza

A premier protein pudding with 3 strawberries and 10 grams of sugar free cool whip at some point.

About 800 calories 75g protein (I think, I haven't put this in Loseit! yet)

Partlypollyanna
on 6/17/18 10:11 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Sometimes it's tough on these "parent" holidays, I'm lucky that I have a great relationship with my dad -- Mothers Day is the tougher one for me.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Partlypollyanna
on 6/17/18 10:08 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Happy Sunday to all and Happy Father's Day too!

Saturday was so much fun, I was at Denver ComicCon and got to see some of my favorites, plus spend time with family and friends and was able to snag a free advance copy of a book that I've been waiting to pick up in July -- definitely a great day.

I kicked off sunday with a nice phone chat over coffee with my dad, we don't see eye to eye on everything but I'm lucky to have him!

QOTD - I have been blaring the Greatest Showman soundtrack pretty much constantly since December -- so high energy -- and since I have to clean the house today, it will be on repeat as soon as I log off.

Menu:

B - Coffee + premiere X2 (10oz coffee + 1/3 premiere protein RTD)

L - 2 oz deli roast beef, 1 oz unexpected cheddar

S - finish rest of premiere from my coffee

D - 2 oz deli black pepper turkey breast, 1 oz unexpected cheddar

Totals: 530 calories, 68 protein, 6 carbs

Exercise - today it will just be the massive housecleaning

Jen

Writergurl08
on 6/17/18 12:16 pm
RNY on 02/15/18

Sorry I missed you at Con! I was a bit overwhelmed and scatterbrained and had NO phone signal in the convention center.

I LOVE THE GREATEST SHOWMAN SOUNDTRACK TOO!!

HW: 340 SW: 329 Goal: 170

CW: 243

Surgeon: Dr. Kalyana Nandipati (Omaha, NE)

Partlypollyanna
on 6/17/18 1:05 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

The con was so well done, but the cell coverage was the worst! Did you get to see Jason?

Jen

Writergurl08
on 6/17/18 5:03 pm
RNY on 02/15/18

Jason Momoa? Nah. His photo ops were sold out when I checked for an advance purchase before we left, and I didn't want to wait in line for an autograph after I felt like I had waited in line literally all day Saturday already! lol I was more going for the authors, and Bonnie Wright (to add to my Weasley photo collection)

Partlypollyanna
on 6/17/18 6:11 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Nice! I was so excited to get a ARC for Spinning Silver but sad I had to leave before Naomi was signing -- she's amazing.

Jen

Writergurl08
on 6/17/18 12:14 pm
RNY on 02/15/18

Happy Fathers Day!

we are on the road home from our Denver Comic Con vacation. I haven't checked in here for a couple days, just been on the run constantly, and the Convention Center had horrible cell/wifi signal since it was bombarded with thousands of nerds :P I got a lot of author signed books (including Terry Brooks and Tamora Pierce) that I'm super happy about delving into, and a photo with Bonnie Wright, the actress that played Ginny Weasley in the Harry Potter movies (I'll save it for the next photo Friday)

my eating definitely could have been better, and I went way off course for a couple of meals. There were carbs and crappy convention center concession food. CAMAW starting tomorrow! I haven't weighed this whole trip, but I have no expectations that I've lost anything even though we walked well over 6 miles a day every day except Tuesday when we drove here.

QoTD: I listen to rock, mostly and I have a "cardio jams" playlist full of more upbeat, faster paced songs.

Todays menu is again up in the air as were on the road today. We ate a good late breakfast/brunch with my brother in law, I had a Denver omelet (had to!) and still feel satisfied so I may not eat again until we get home tonight. We did buy a massive amount of jerky (beef, elk, buffalo, and a small bit of alligator) at various local vendors, so if I want a snack, I'll eat some of that. I also have a protein water, and will focus on hydrating--that wasn't very good either yesterday.

NANNY13
on 6/17/18 11:44 pm
WLS on 12/21/15

Happy Father's Day to all those Daddys out there!

Oldies - Gotta love them!

Protein coffee

Hickory Smoked Tuna

pork rinds

Sweet and Spicy tuna

Quest Chips

protein 91.5 Calories 730 Fat 29 Carbs 9

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 488 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 391 views