AMAW/CAMAW, Day 5!

Au_Contraire
on 10/14/18 12:26 pm

Hello my fellow AMAW/CAMAW Warriors! I hope that everyone had a successful Day 4! We're already on Day 5 - amazing! Are you finding this AMAW/CAMAW week difficult? Relatively easy? Hang in there! We're past the hump and almost done!

I have big news: this morning I weighed in at 148.4! It's been a loooong time since I was in the 140s! I am thrilled! My first goal was to be under 150 - and thanks to AMAW, I have reached it! Now I'm shooting for my second goal of 142. Onward and downward, my friends!

Stay strong and fierce! I can't wait to see how all of you have done, once we report at week's end!

Love you all!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 10/14/18 1:06 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Congratulations! I've done well all days except the middle of last night when I couldn't sleep. But I'm hoping to keep with CAMAW through Thursday after which I am traveling for 10 days.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Au_Contraire
on 10/14/18 1:21 pm

Thanks Liz! I'll be extending doing AMAW too, until Friday, and Cassie will likely be extending too. We'll be the Three Musketeers of AMAW/CAMAW!

Partlypollyanna
on 10/14/18 1:11 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

I was very thankful for the timing of this AMAW/CAMAW challenge yesterday. Here are two mental conversations I had yesterday:

Oh, I should get the SF dulce de leche pudding cups; they will be a nice treat and it's my birthday......

Then I remembered CAMAW and did not get the pudding cups and just walked to the checkout line....via the ice cream aisle

Oh, these enlightened bars look like a nice treat and they wouldn't be too bad, and it's my birthday.....and then I remembered CAMAW and did not get the enlightened bars.

I do expect to have treats like this as rare things in the future, but i've worked so hard to NOT include them during my honeymoon period and I was glad for the additional kick in the pants CAMAW gave me to just say nope, not going to do the treat/birthday thing when I am still working towards my goals!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Au_Contraire
on 10/14/18 1:25 pm

Jen, that is awesome! I'm so proud of you, and of all of us doing AMAW/CAMAW! And you remained focused and strong on your birthday, too, my fellow Libra! So well done! All of that stuff will be there in the future. Nothing is disappearing off of the face of the earth! We can have those occasional treats when we're at goal, but now is the time to remain focused. Congratulations to you!

Writergurl08
on 10/14/18 5:09 pm
RNY on 02/15/18

Yes, I've already food prepped for extending my AMAW to Friday!

HW: 340 SW: 329 Goal: 170

CW: 243

Surgeon: Dr. Kalyana Nandipati (Omaha, NE)

Au_Contraire
on 10/14/18 8:28 pm

That's so good, Cassie! I'm focused and ready, too. Onward and downard!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 449 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 405 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 39 replies · 339 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 435 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 39 replies · 339 views