What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Queen JB
on 3/29/24 2:44 am, edited 3/29/24 4:31 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Goooooood Morning! I think I am caught up on sleep and I feel more refreshed this morning despite my allergies still wreaking havoc. I just need to fast forward us to June 1, or move out of the state for a few months.

Today is going to be my last quiet day at work, possibly ever. I finally got through all the hoops and red tape that I needed in order to start meeting with the group of employees who will take up most of my time. I sent my welcome email yesterday, then sent out 100+ zoom invites for 30 minute check-ins which all start on Monday and will be back to back for weeks. I shall enjoy my last quiet day today :)

QOTD: Favorite Easter candy? When I was a kid I liked the candy shell chocolate eggs. Now I would pick the Reese's eggs.

Accountability: Someone (who will not be named) made about a billion huge chocolate chip and oatmeal butterscotch cookies (for once it was not me) and I am not made of stone so I had one. I still have a ton of leftovers from dinner out.

• protein coffee
  • egg bites
  • leftovers
  • veggies
  • leftovers
  • High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Dcgirl
on 3/29/24 4:01 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

How has an oatmeal butterscotch cookie not ever passed these lips?! Yummmmm! That makes me so glad I don't live with someone who can bake and cook. Even though I curse that on a daily basis haha. Well, he grills. In fact he's grilling today so I can have some meats for the weekend.

QOTD: hmmm I like those candy coated chocolate eggs too! And Reese's. I won't have any candy as it's not tempting to me, but if those two items were in front of me I would eat one of each!

Im so glad it's the weekend and all I have planned is a hike at Great Falls National Park on Sunday. It's going to be 70 degrees here! If only we can see some sun after two dreary rain days.
B: rotisserie chicken (last of the leftovers!)

L: leftover mini quesadilla

D: I'm making Skyline chili for the boys. Maybe AmyLu chicken sausage for me, also from the grill. They're my absolute favorite - the andouille flavor.
Have a most wonderful weekend everyone!

Emiepie
on 3/29/24 5:55 am
RNY on 08/11/14

That sounds like perfect hiking temps, enjoy!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Grim_Traveller
on 3/29/24 11:21 am
RNY on 08/21/12

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Partlypollyanna
on 3/29/24 4:28 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Good morning everyone!! Lots of people on PTO today and a lot of our non-US based colleagues have a holiday so very few meetings for me today. I am meeting with a new colleague that reached out to see if I would mentor her and one my leaders is on vacation next week so I have "what do I need to know when you are out" and that it is. I should be able to get a decent amount of actual work done and some organizing I need to do. I travel every week in April, all for work, so organization will be key.

Outside of work, just working out with my trainer tonight and Easter Dinner at a friends on Sunday. I am planning to just chill tomorrow.

QOTD - Hard to find but I would go with the Jordan Almonds. I used to love the whopper chocolate eggs too but it's been years since I've had one.

Accountability - I did make it out to dinner with my friends. Dinner became a skinny margarita and the chips and salsa; I had a bite of my chicken enchilada too but that was it. Worth it.

menu today

coffee plus half and half

skyr

left over chicken enchilada insides

left over Chile rellano

1/4 my pistachio cookie

Pix are the view from dinner last night and the cookie that is taking me days to eat. I had thought it was stuffed with chocolate but it's actually pistachio butter which was even better.

Have a wonderful Friday and weekend, everyone.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Emiepie
on 3/29/24 5:58 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Oohh good choice, little pastel almonds are great. Glad you have some time this weekend to chill. Wow that cookie.... Yum

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

catwoman7
on 3/29/24 7:32 am
RNY on 06/03/15

I LOVE pistachios - I would go ape over that cookie!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

White Dove
on 3/29/24 9:11 am - Warren, OH

You live in such a beautiful place and that cookie looks amazing.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Melody P.
on 3/29/24 4:53 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin y'all!

Nothing much happening today. I am just flat out exhausted. To the depth of my core I am tired. I've got **** I need to do so oh well. I do need to clean the bathroom today. I think the picnic is going to have to be an indoor event. High of 79 but winds sustained at 20mph with stronger gusts...maybe up to 50mph. I say I hope it'll be moved indoors. We'll do the egg hunt out but hopefully the eating part will be at home. I also need to vacuum and wash clothes sometime today. I got a bunch of Lee jeans and pants for 3 bucks at Walmart this week. They also had some shirts that were 3 dollars too. All I'm all I got 13 pieces for aroun 42 bucks or so. I'll cut a few off to make capris or shorts.

Rachel is spending the night tomorrow night. She wants to help us hide eggs for the younger two.

QOTD: as much as I love chocolate I prefer good jelly beans. Weird right? I actually like the black ones best followed by the lime ones. Runner up is peppermint. Then a decent dark chocolate (Lindt balls come to mind).

food is unknow depending on what else we have to do today.

pics from a few years ago.

Partlypollyanna
on 3/29/24 5:06 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I've seen this guy in a few different clips and I love him. This will be me when I finish my workout this evening and the weekend begins! Hopefully the link works.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 473 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 431 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 364 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 447 views
Recent Topics