Selling My Nordic Track SL 710 Recumbent Bike - Only used it twice!!

Three4Me
on 7/9/09 2:51 pm, edited 7/9/09 2:54 pm

Hi Everyone---it's Micheala.  I just posted my Nordic Track SL 710 Recumbent Bike on Craig's List & eBay & then realized that I should let everyone on the board know that I am selling a recumbent in case any of you are interested. My husband bought it for me as a gift right before I had WLS in March of this year & I expected that I would be "rehabbing" on it for quite a while after surgery, however, I only used it twice.  Now, it is sitting in the corner of our home gym & gets no use.  I am really loving the spin/cycle classes at the Y and spending a lot of time there, rather than working out at home.  This is a fantastic recumbent for anyone who is in the market for one...it has a ton of bells, whistles & extras....

Here is the information--some of which I found on the web re: the bike..I am also including a protective floor mat (deluxe grade) for under the bike:

* The NordicTrack SL710 is a recumbent exercise bike that retails for $499.99. Features include: magnetic resistance, pulse sensors, LCD console, iFit® compatible, 10 resistance settings, 8 built in workouts and a fan.

* iFit compatability opens up a world of workouts at your fingertips--it's like having your own personal trainer to customize & guide you through your workouts at your level......go to iFit.com (featuring personal trainer Jillian Michaels) for more information on iFit---there is a ton of options that you can explore.

* The NordicTrack SL710 user interface is a LCD console that is iFit compatible, has 8 built in workouts, 10 resistance settings, one step resistance change, a book holder, two drink holders, and a fan.

* The new NordicTrack SL710 Recumbent Bike includes the modern and lucid Navigator LCD console for eight built-in workouts.

* The smooth SMR Silent Magnetic Resistance system puts the user in control of any of 10 resistance settings at the touch of a button, while the eight workout programs let the bike guide you.

* One of the most noticeable features is the unique Step-In design. This brings the center of the bike as low as possible, allowing you to get on and off of the machine more comfortably and conveniently than ever. The SL710 Recumbent features the CoolAire fan in the console to keep you comfortable throughout your workout.

I am also including, with the bike, a deluxe grade protective floor mat for under the bike--the mat is like new, also--I purchased it for $49.

Whether you are new to fitness or seasoned, this bike is really great....you will love it. Also, this is from a smoke-free home & I believe this bike is suitable for up to 350 pounds (& probably more).  it is the perfect option for post-WLS...it is very stable and comfortable to ride.

The price is $300.00, including the mat. We live in Franklin.

xo, Micheala.

Preop Weight 293/SW 289/CW 202.3/GW 165/LW158

Most Active
Recent Topics