Dr. Houston

cpinck
on 6/7/11 4:35 am - Henderson, KY
I have an appt. with Dr. Houston this coming Thursday.  I had gastric bypass surgery in 2006 by another physician and I didn't lose the weight I needed to lose for various reasons.  So Dr. Houston is going to "adopt" me.  He said that he was going to start out first trying the non surgical way to get back on track and see if I need surgery. 

Does anyone have any experiences similar to mine that might help me? (i.e., what type of non surgical approach does he do?  Did you like him/dislike him? etc...)

Thanks!
cherri
RhondaDenise
on 6/7/11 12:56 pm - Crossville, TN
I LOVE Dr. Houston.

I had the DS Jan 11, 2010, so I cannot answer your non surgical questions.  Just wanted to tell you I love him and so far so good with my DS.

best of luck to you.

Rhonda

k9ophile
on 6/8/11 4:02 am
Sorry, I have no idea what non-surgical approaches he might use.  However, he is incredibly intelligent and really cares for his patients.  He will do the best he can to help you.  Centennial has a very good team of non-physicians as well.  I would imagine you will work with them in a non-surgical approach with better eating and exercise.  I hope your experience will be as good as mine has been.

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

jharrington8172
on 6/13/11 4:11 am - Hermitage, TN
I am with Rhonda and K9 - Dr. Houston is an amazing person (please do not tell him I said that - then I will have to hear it from him...LOL) 

He will guide you in the best direction for you so just listen to him and you should be good.

480/435/180/230
HW/SW/CW/GW

Currently Looking into Plastics with Dr. Carden (in Mexico)

Most Active
Recent Topics