Looking for recommendations for Plastic Surgeon

M. Rose
on 8/29/11 3:09 am - Springfield, OH
I'm down 91lbs and expect to be at my goal weight by the end of the year. I'd really like to start the process of finding a cosmetic/plastic surgeon in the Nashville area that specializes in Weight Loss Surgery patients. I'd like to get an Arm Lift, Tummy Tuck, and Breast Lift (maybe with implants). I'd like to get them all 3 done at the same time. Looking for anyone that has had any of these surgeries and can recommend a good doctor.

Also looking for anyone that has had a successful arm lift where they didn't cut from armpit to elbow. Everything I've read makes me think that WLS patients are  applicable to the T-Scar procedure in the armpit, but anxious to see if anyone has had it and if it was successful. Also looking for price ranges of surgery.

Any help is greatly appreciated! 
hollykim
on 8/29/11 3:54 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
Don't have any first hand experience but lots of peeps on this forum have used Dr. Lois Wagstrom ad hanve been pleased.
GL

Angela I.
on 11/25/11 8:14 pm - Trenton, TN
Back in 2009 I had a panniculectomy with Dr Kevin Kelly at Vanderbilt. He does all kinds of surgery but his primary focus is children with facial issues.

All I can say is this man is wonderful. I had some complications and he was the nicest person I have ever met. I had to have my panniculectomy for certain reasons and when I went to see him the first time I was certain he was going to tell me no I won't do it but he was kind and caring but was honest. I don't like having things sugar coated.

My RNY is set for Jan 4th and when I hit my goal weight I plan on going back to Dr Kelly if needed.
Most Active
Recent Topics