Nashville MD for VSG

chocolateeri
on 7/19/12 9:13 am
VSG on 08/16/12
 Has anybody dealt with Dr. David Dyer before for VSG? I think they just elected him to be my surgeon. I need input! I just got approval from insurance (BCBS IL), comments please 
Just Sharon
on 7/20/12 12:43 am
I have VSG with Dr. Dyer 2 years ago yesterday.  He is wonderful! He is definitely a no nonsense doc! I wouldn't change a thing and would choose him as my surgeon in a heartbeat. Good Luck to you!
kdunn
on 7/25/12 12:53 am - Goodlettsville, TN
My husband and I both had Dr. Dyer for RNY surgery.  Everything went great.  You have got to follow the plan.  They have several people on staff that will work with you on what to eat and not eat.  Also, the support groups are great.  You get to meet others going through the same step.  Lots of good information.  Dr. Charles teach support group on Tuesday and Thursday from 12:00 to 1:00. 

Kim

chocolateeri
on 7/25/12 9:27 am
VSG on 08/16/12
 Thank you so much! I just met him today and he is very nice. I will have VSG on 8/16! very excited. How much have you lost if you do not mind me asking?
kdunn
on 7/25/12 11:38 am - Goodlettsville, TN
I've lost 109 pounds in 1s 14 months. My husband had surgery June 2d. He has loss 67 pounds sie Memorial day. He had to do 4 wEeks of liquids befor surgery
chocolateeri
on 7/25/12 11:45 am
VSG on 08/16/12
 That is awesome! My husband is already in better shape than I am. So, I am just looking forward to being just as active as he is. We will take a kickboxing class, and I have always wanted to try Zumba and spinning. Congrats on your weight loss success!

rhearob
on 7/27/12 2:02 pm - TN
 My surgeon was Dr. Hugh Houston, who is also part of the Centennial Center For The Treatment Of Obesity.  The entire staff there is amazing and you couldn't be in better hands.  The surgeons are top-notch as are the nutritionists, Exercise Physiologist, and support group leaders.  Every single one of them has been invaluable in me reaching my goal.  I lost 153 lbs in 38 weeks.

The program works!  Best of luck and welcome aboard.

VSG: 11/2/2011; LBL+Thigh Lift+BL: 10/3/2012; Brach+Mastopexy:  7/22/2013

TRISH S.
on 10/15/12 2:21 am
VSG on 07/03/12
IM SURE HE IS FINE. I CHOOSE DR. HOUSTON SAME CLINIC AT CENTENNIAL. THE REASON I CHOSE DR. HOUSTON IS BECAUSE. I ONLY HAD TO DO A TWO DAY LIQUIDS INSTEAD OF 2 WEEKS THAT DR DYER REQUIRES. AND ALSO DR. HOUSTON DOES NOT USE DRAIN TUBES, WHICH WAS SO SO NICE. I CAME THRU WITHOUT A HITCH. NO PROBLEMS NO NOTHING. I WAS HOME IN TWO DAYS WITH NO COMPLICATIONS. DR. HOUSTON IS ALL BUSINESS, BUT ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU WANT?  I AM 3 MONTHS 11 DAYS OUT AND 69 LBS DOWN. GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS.

Most Active
Recent Topics