Tenncare Select

Starr H.
on 2/26/04 11:29 am - Gallatin, TN
Hello Anyone have Tenncare Select and what kind of hoops did you have to jump through to get aproval for this surgery. Who did you use? I am thinking about Dr. Hruska. I have heard bad things about Dr. Agbunag. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks Starr
TenneSassy
on 2/26/04 1:43 pm - Hudson, FL
Hiya Starr, You really should check out Dr. Agbunag before you believe what others say. If you were to meet him, you'd think he was a very "nice" and very competent Doctor. Which he is. He takes ALL aspects of your medical history into consideration and he dots all his i's and crosses all his t's to make sure you have the best medical care. I too was once "leary" but I met him and saw how interested he is in me (the person) and how he has my best interest in mind medically. Just my 2 cents. Terri
DixieFlower
on 2/27/04 12:13 am - Chattanooga, TN
I have BlueCare and am having surgery on the 19th with Dr.Hruska. I absolutely love her and especially her nurse , Leigh Ann. Dr.Hruska is very direct and upfront. She is also rather young, however her assist on my surgery is listed as Dr. Steeley. I have seen wonderful things about him on this site. All in all choosing a surgeon comes down to researching the surgeon and gut feeling.
amber E.
on 3/4/04 2:44 pm - cookeville, tn
Hey Starr I have Dr. Hruska, I think she is great. I had no probs with insurance, I was approved after 3 days. I don't have any of the supervised diets and I had no problem. No hoops!! Amber
Most Active
Recent Topics