Computer Question

Starr H.
on 2/28/04 2:06 am - Gallatin, TN
Help!!!!! My computer died. I am borrowing a friends laptop. Does anyone know where I can find a really cheap computer? I will be so lost without this board it is my inspiration and motivation to get this surgery. Starr
Timothy P.
on 2/29/04 6:53 am - Franklin, TN
Go to the Metro-Nashville surplus property web site. ebid.nashville.gov Register and go to electronics or office equipment. you will find cheap surplus PCs on there.
ShrinkingKatie
on 3/8/04 3:46 am - Crossville, TN
I'm not sure what you call "cheap" but dell.com as computers from $400 and up -- they even sell there used computers too for cheap. Another option could be to check your local wal-mart - They have e-machines and HP's for cheap around $500 and up. Your next option is to check your local computer stores that fix and build computers - they can sometimes build you a new one for cheap or even fix the one you have. - Just a suggestion.
CarolynInHuntsville
on 3/8/04 6:20 am - Alabama, AL
Hey Katie...isn't it close to time for your surgery? Hope all goes great for you!
ShrinkingKatie
on 3/8/04 6:27 am - Crossville, TN
Yes, It is! I have 16 more days till my surgery! March 24th! I'm starting to get scared, having my doubts... ugh! Thanks for asking though! How are things going for you? Hugs, Katie
CarolynInHuntsville
on 3/8/04 6:42 am - Alabama, AL
I am sure you will do fine! Don't worry--trust your doctor and hospital and move forward with determination. You have worked and waited so long for this! Your reward is almost here. I am doing just great....having fun and waiting on a new baby to arrive in the family. (My Nephew is going to have one...not me!)
ShrinkingKatie
on 3/8/04 6:46 am - Crossville, TN
Not to be mean - But Do I know you? Your profile is empty and I don't recall talking or e-mailing with your nickname before? Care to update me! Congrats about your nephew though!
Most Active
Recent Topics