May Motivation Saturday

Karla Lewis
on 5/1/09 10:11 pm - Livingston, TX
Day 2 here...did okay eating wise yesterday.  I didn't get my exercise in, but I usually exercise in the mornings.  I will definitely get this accomplished beginning Monday.

Plan for today:
lots of liquids, as usual
2 protein drinks
not quite sure about rest of food...have to run to store and will be feeding hungry teens for dinner...have to pick something out.

I definitely  need to make some tuna for lunch next week so I'll have hi-protein lunch w/ low carbs!

How are you being motivated?  I know the idea of me in Port Aransas in less than 2 months in my swim suit will motivate me!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

meggieintx
on 5/1/09 10:44 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Eating was just weird yesterday! Could not eat or drink anything after midnight Thursday till after my small bowel test---that was 4pm!! Before I left the clinic I was swiggin a protein drink!! Didnot get fluids in but just ran out of time. Made savory muffins,sf jello w/fruit, sf pie and prepped fruits and veg for the next few days. Ken is in charge of dinner tonight we will see what he comes up with!!

Meggie
Megan 
JodieBlonde
on 5/1/09 10:45 pm - Mesquite, TX
My goals for May are:

*Starting weight 164.4.  Goal for May will be to reach my surgeon's goal of 160.  Ten months out and be at goal?  HECK YEAH!!  This morning 164.8

*Exercise minimum of 3 times per week.  Walking, recorded program ..... just something that has me moving.  Didn't move to lose yesterday, rather relaxed and enjoyed not having Mr. Sickie home

*Stick with getting 64-80 ozs of water EVERY day.  I think I shorted myself a bit yesterday

*Post on this topic each day to keep myself in check.  (Exemption 5/15-5/17 due to RYD Obesity Conference in Galveston)  Easy cheesey - but I can be successful here EVERYDAY!

*And the
BIGGIE - quit smoking. Work in progress

jwinrrtx
on 5/2/09 2:48 am - Round Rock, TX

Yesterday was a so-so day because of being lax on my water.  At about 4 or so I realized I hadn't had much & crammed in 64 oz in a couple of hours.  Spent the rest of the day in the bathroom. LOL

Today I have a pissy pouch...not sure what is going on.  Ate some lunchmeat & cheese earlier & it did not go over well.  May stick to liquids today cause there doesn't seem to be much of a point eating...won't go into more details than that. LOL

Y'all have a great day!!!

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore,
is not an act but a habit.

Aristotle

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 30 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 107 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 416 views