Wednesday WLS Express

Alissa A.
on 3/29/11 8:14 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning!! ALL ABOARD!
Alissa A.
on 3/29/11 8:21 pm - Keller, TX
Its day 2 of trying to get up at normal time and eating breakfast. Hope this time I get to go to work without being sick. After I went back to bed yesterday, I ate successfully around 10am and felt so much better that I cleaned house some and did laundry. I did take a nap and rest. I was certain I could eat a sandwhich for lunch but I was WRONG. Horrible stomach cramps left me in misery all afternoon. It wasn't pretty. I did okay with supper last night. The stupid zofran is in indiv wrapped pills-like OTC counter comes- which is hard to open, esp when you don't feel good. I'm going to cut them all open I believe today.

My car is BACK in the shop. When I picked it up I noticed the air bag light was one but I was thinking it was just telling me the airbag was off on the passenger side. Plus I was pretty sick that day. I realized though that it wasn't the normal light-it was a red light. Took it in yesterday and they can't test and clear it-they have to send it out to another shop. They didn't want me driving at all because when that light is on, the airbags won't go off in case of an accident. So I went down the hall to Enterprise and got the cheapest car they had. Hopefully it will be done Friday.

PRAYERS of recovery to Gina and Meggie. I hope and pray you both are well soon. Gina- don't mess around with pain-if you don't feel good, head on into that ER. YOu can work out payments later. Your health is the most important!

Ya'll have a great day!
Don 1962
on 3/29/11 9:18 pm, edited 3/29/11 9:18 pm
Dittos on prayers for Gina and Meggie.

Allissa - not only will they not work when they should the may deploy when they shouldn't.

Took off early yesterday to get some things done that needed doing.  We had four on the clock so I was trying to save the City a few bucks too.  If I get to a "stopping" point again today......

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Karla Lewis
on 3/29/11 9:20 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I have a really busy day ahead that should go by quickly. I have one ARD meeting at 8 then I'm off to the local fair/ livestock show to judge the art and home ec exhibits then back to work. It just now dawned on me that they may expect me to judge desserts. Maybe I can get by without tasting. I can see me dumping while judging. Hope all of you have a good day.

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Saundra P.
on 3/29/11 11:22 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning, 

Agenda today is work  which will be day 3 of my virtual boot camp. I will be glad when it's over.  It's a 3 hour class and of course it's right in the middle of the day so I have been forced to take early lunch and get off my routine.

Praying for a speedy recovery for Gina and Meggie.

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Phyllis M.
on 3/30/11 12:28 am - Irving, TX
GOOD MORNING...............ANOTHER REASON NOT TO MISS THE TRAIN AND/OR LOGGING IN EVERYDAY -    Something is bound to happen to one of US and we didn't know about it....

I was acknowledged at my job (#1) this am......the company is a TPA -ESIS........10 yrs  on April 16th............... yeah - me...............nowadays - that is a miracle in itself to be able stay at one place
that long with ANY company..........my company is very stable........or at least - thats what we are being told !!  lol

Special prayers to Gina and continued prayers of healing to Meggie and Gina !!

Luv you all so much.........

I was wiped out yesterday  - tired - exhausted and so I didn't even go to night job last night -  went home and fell asleep in the chair at 7pm...........moved to bed 1030ish.......slept off and on  (fighting with c-pap mask alot in the past week) all night until 7am.    Guess I need to call the respiration therapist and see if I can go in and maybe she can help me adjust my mask -  the mask itself is wonderful -  is the fitting around my head that keeps on sliding and moving.......it is ticking me off..............because when I sleep  I can sleep good........:) 

Enuff about me............luve you all........have a GREAT Day..
  • Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Liz_G_Tx
on 3/30/11 1:53 am
Congrats phyllis!!! that such an accomplishment, especially in this day and time of no company loyality.  thats  HUGE step for you... OWN it girl!!!!!!! WOnderful news for you!!!

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

meggieintx
on 3/30/11 2:17 am - Fort Worth, TX
Congratulations on 10 years Phyllis! That is an accomplishment these days!! I am glad they recognised your loyalty!  you may need you head piece adjusted with your recent weightloss your hat size may have finally dropped. I lost 3 hat sizes and have, oh no not shopping, have had to buy new hats!!

Meggie
Megan 
Liz_G_Tx
on 3/30/11 2:18 am
Morning Alissa,
hope you are feeling better today.   I had the weirdest thing happen last nite. Que said its called Sleep.  So odd... lol.  I woke up as she was getting ready for work... usually Im already awake or i have only slept a few (2 or 3) hours by that time.  As you well know lol.  I think I slept from about 10 ish or so last nite till about 7ish thi morning.  WTH?? lol. 
Cleaned the kitchen, straightened up around the house, need to do the floors and have walked the dogs.  However, im exhausted.  Apparantely you cant make up for years of lack of sleep in one night dammit lol. 

So,,, think im gonna go back to bed...wth ya know  ... but im pooped.  So.. yall stay outta trouble today, coz im taking the day off :)
love to all!!!!!
Liz

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

Alissa A.
on 3/30/11 6:06 am - Keller, TX
Sleep!!!! Yipee!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 42 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 117 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 427 views