It's been a while...a long while...

The Reborn Butterfly
on 4/3/11 11:41 pm - Houston, TX
Hello everyone, just hopping on the OH message train to say hello and see how everyone is doing. It has been over a year and a half  since I last logged on and so much has happened in that time. For starters, I've gained about 11 lbs due to alot of a little bit of  plenty of  and none of , however I have decided that it is time for me to buckle down and lose the 11 lbs and then some.

Not everything that has happenend since I have been gone was a bad thing, I recently was promoted at work, I am also engaged and planning my wedding AAAANNNNNDDD I am now the proud mommy of a beautiful 8mth old baby boy.

What has everyone else been up to? If ya have a second fill me in!!!!

Erica Sanchez

Lisa Martinez
on 4/4/11 3:30 am - TX
Hi Erica,

It's so nice to see you.  CONGRATULATIONS on the baby boy!

Do you remember me from our Neweigh meeting? 

Anyhow, glad to see ya & don't be a stranger.

Hugs,
Lisa
Lisa D. Martinez
OH Support Group Leader - Fitter Healthier Happier

** OH Magazine Promo Code: Martinez11 **

meggieintx
on 4/4/11 10:22 pm - Fort Worth, TX

wow you have had an amazing year! Just buckle down and those 11 lbs will come off pdq! glad to see you back on the board!

Meggie

Megan 
Phyllis M.
on 4/4/11 10:44 pm - Irving, TX
Hello beautiful !!  good to see you again !!!

Those 11 lbs.....are nothing.................you have an 8 month old that you can chalk some of that up too !!  heheheh    Just sayin'          Just kidding........NOT

Congratulations Girl....................

• Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Debra F.
on 4/5/11 2:32 am - Houston, TX
hey stranger - i am right there with you on losing a few pounds all the same reasons i have gained some....

congratulations on the baby - stromboli's twin... lol

we need to get together soon
Debra
227/205/135 at goal
1st Surgery/Revision/Today
8/98 - 8/04 - today
Support Group Leader 
Co- Founder www.rydobesity.com
The Reborn Butterfly
on 4/5/11 2:44 am - Houston, TX
Thanks Everyone!!!! I am glad to be back and am starting a plan of action to lose this weight, I keep telling myself that I have come to far to get back to where I used to be!

@ Lisa - I do remember you!!! You look wonderful. How have you been?

@ Debra - Yes, he is definitely Stromboli's twin, minus the curly hair...lol and I agree we should get together soon. I have not taken the baby swimming yet, maybe we can come over and swim and put some stuff on the grill!
Debra F.
on 4/5/11 4:11 am - Houston, TX
well my stromboli doesnt have any more curls since they cut his hair...

yeah once it warms up we can do that chubs is there and we can have stromboli and the kids over....

we are doing weigh****chers here at work and man that is not easy trying to eat all those points... i have to space it out all day long...
Debra
227/205/135 at goal
1st Surgery/Revision/Today
8/98 - 8/04 - today
Support Group Leader 
Co- Founder www.rydobesity.com
Lisa Martinez
on 4/5/11 5:13 am - TX
Erica,

I'm doing well, Thanks.  Keeping my head in the game.  You know the drill.

Glad your back,
Lisa
Lisa D. Martinez
OH Support Group Leader - Fitter Healthier Happier

** OH Magazine Promo Code: Martinez11 **

The Reborn Butterfly
on 4/5/11 4:30 am - Houston, TX
Prior to me having the gastric I did weigh****cher for about a year and lost 50 lbs and because my weight was in the 300's I had about 35 points to use each day and I felt like I was always eating and would sometimes be miserable because you HAVE to consume all those points for the program to work.  However I eventually got tired of having to count points and gained all my weight back and then some. I was thinking about doing it again because if I lost like 30 lbs I would be excatly where I want to be and 30 lbs is not alot but my motivation lately has just been non existent. The weather has been so nice lately, maybe we can meet at the park after work and go walking or something.
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 31 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 107 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 417 views