Woo Hoo Wednesday WLS Express

Alissa A.
on 4/12/11 7:52 pm - Keller, TX
Time to give us a woo hoo! ALL ABOARD!
Alissa A.
on 4/12/11 7:56 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning from Wichita Falls. I'm having a good time here suprisingly. I love the hotel and the commute is a whopping 15 feet- I'm not kidding. The hotel is in the parking lot of the office. I'm staying in a new Marriot Courtyard. I haven't driven since I got here Monday. Last night a coworker and I walked a few blocks to supper at Texas Roadhouse. Then I didn't feel too guilty about eating 4 bites of mashed potatoes. lol. And that is my woo hoo is that I've not been snacking like I have been. Being away from my desk has helped since I keep food in my desk. So, I do believe I will throw it all out when I return.

I am headed home this afternoon. Hope everyone has a great day today!
Don 1962
on 4/12/11 8:26 pm
I guess my woo hoo for this week was my trip to Dr. Kuhn for my third surgiversary!  Little miffed at them for putting the scales in the hallway so I coould not strip down to my BVDs to weigh!  Could lose the shoes, cell phones and pocket stuff but shorts had to stay on.  175.5!  While that is up from my first two surgiversarys by up to four pounds it beats the tinkle water out of the 331 pounds where I started from!

Full day of grime fighting ahead.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Alissa A.
on 4/12/11 8:29 pm - Keller, TX
Woo hoo!!!
(deactivated member)
on 4/12/11 9:11 pm - GA

My woohoo is ... that one week from tonight I have a very important date beginning at DFW Airport...with Don!!!  It will be so good to see him again...it has been two very long months since we have seen each other.  Another thing this trip represents is that I get to start enjoying life again, and that is another big woohoo!!!

Alissa A.
on 4/12/11 11:18 pm - Keller, TX
How long do you get to stay? I hope this week goes by quickly for you.
(deactivated member)
on 4/12/11 11:23 pm - GA
This trip I am here until Easter Sunday...flight leaves at 12:15pm.  Don possibly will have to work Thursday & Friday, and Saturday we hope to go Bluebonnett hunting.  Like I said before, I get to start enjoying life, and what could be better than being with Don...even if only for a few days.
Phyllis M.
on 4/13/11 2:34 am - Irving, TX
NOrma:  Do you have plans for the days that Don works?  If Don has to work  (when will he know if he has too on one of those days? 

Maybe I can take the day off and play or at least a half a day?  LET ME KNOW so that I can get it on our work calendar here.... !!     Maybe we can do lunch or something like that ?   What ya think?

• Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Karla Lewis
on 4/12/11 10:35 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning from thenTexas Medical Center. heading from hotel to hospital in an hour or so to visit om. She's doing well or was when we left last night. I hope to see her awake today. she was still anesthetized last night but was to be brought out from it later last night. That's normal for a good many hours after heart valve replacement. Hope to have her in a private room out of ICU by tonight or in the morning.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Temporary Nurse Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Phyllis M.
on 4/12/11 10:55 pm - Irving, TX
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!

Well -  i'm at work   - feeling a little like I was run over with a truck.....Dang it !! I had been missing out on all the crud going around - but it found me on Monday morning...........but it could be worse !!   So far - just allergy type stuff.....me and kleenex have a thing going....litterally !!  lol

Not much on the agenda for today........work.

My eating has been so off track for about 3 weeks and the scale is sure showing it.   I need to MOVE MY BUTT more but no motivation.....and it sucks..

gonna go for now !!  You all have a GREAT day !! 

• Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 44 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 118 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 428 views