THURSDAY WLS EXPRESS

Alissa A.
on 4/13/11 8:04 pm - Keller, TX
GOOD MORNING! ALL ABOARD the Friday eve train!
Alissa A.
on 4/13/11 8:07 pm - Keller, TX
I'm home from Wichita Falls. I like to travel but its always good to come home. Driving has aggrevated my shoulder injury though so I'm going to try to remember not to lift with that arm today. Its difficult because I'm left handed so my first instinct is to grab something with my left arm.

I hope everyone has a fantastic day today!
Gina 21 Years Out
on 4/13/11 9:19 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning all!! Don't adjust your sets..it's really me....can't believe I let myself go MIA so often, esp after I keep promising myself NOT to. THANK YOU to ALISSA, DON, MEGGIE and others and others who have kept our train on the tracks.

ALISSA-glad you're back safely. Did you alot get accomplished in WF?

Pretty much "same old stuff" on my world. I'm looking  forward to a great weekend-that's always a good thing. I'm having some food/exercise issues and I'm fighting them daily..hourly sometimes..am winning SO FAR...sure is hard work, though (like I'm telling Y'ALL something you didn't already know?????)...."easy way out", my a@@........

I need y'all to know-even when I'm not posting, I AM lurking and am only a post/message/text/FB shout away. You've all done so much so me, and I don't want to lose you from my life.

I LOVE Y'ALL AND THERE's NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!

Gina AKA Nurse Diva

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

meggieintx
on 4/13/11 11:29 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Gina, so glad to see your face on here!! You are missed! Think you will be able to be at CM next Saturday???

Meggie
Megan 
Gina 21 Years Out
on 4/14/11 3:31 am - Burleson, TX
MEGGIE-if that's the Saturday before Easter (and I think it is), then..alas..no...I'm going to Austin for that weekend. My neice is getting married on Easter Sunday ( I know..weird), so we're going down there on Saturday AM

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

meggieintx
on 4/14/11 10:08 pm - Fort Worth, TX
yes, that is the day!! Have a great time at the wedding!

meggie
Megan 
Alissa A.
on 4/14/11 3:21 am - Keller, TX
It's so good to see your face this morning!! Love you!
Don 1962
on 4/13/11 10:27 pm
Get to be a redneck today and do some work on the Ponderosa.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Saundra P.
on 4/13/11 11:37 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

Only thing on the agenda today is work and it is keeping me busy. 

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Sarah448
on 4/14/11 1:41 am - Friendswood, TX
Morning All!

I have tomorrow off so looking forward to my 3-day weekend.  I WAS going to be headed out to Arkansas to spend the week camping out in my yurt until my oldest son (he's 26) announced he is getting MARRIED this Sunday in Clear Lake Park.  He told me last Thu so I had all of about 10 days notice LOL. 

The worst of it is I had to ask what her name was - oh boy.      He broke up with his girlfriend of about 2 years back in Dec (was relieved) and he told me in Jan he was moving in with another girl he'd met and I couldn't remember her name.  Haven't met her yet and will meet her Saturday when her parents take us all out to dinner.  I had him send me a text with her pic LOL - she's cute and I hope she is as sweet as she looks.   And of course I hope they are happy together.

The wedding is casual so I didn't have to fuss with a dress, but I needed an excuse to get a new pair of slacks and some nice tops so I hit the sales at Macy's.  After shopping the thrift stores (and still wearing clothes I got for free at the clothing exchanges) , it was fun to shop for some nicer threads.  I had a big smile on my face because I could shop the ENTIRE STORE instead of the single fat girls section in the corner. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 44 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 118 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 428 views