Saturday WLS EXPRESS

Alissa A.
on 4/15/11 9:05 pm - Keller, TX
GOOD MORNING! The train is pulling out of the insomnia station. It could have left much earlier but I didn't want to wake those lucky souls that could get some sleep. I might doze off at the tea party! I'd better pick caffeinated tea!

I found out that I'm going to be an aunt again! My sister that lives here is pregnant! She has an 8 and 10 year old and the girls are very excited. They want another girl of course and Chris wants a boy! She hasn't told anyone but family so I can't post on facebook just yet.

I hope everyone has a great day today!
(deactivated member)
on 4/15/11 9:36 pm - GA
My last Saturday to work this tax season, and I am so excited...DUH!!!  My body is starting to revolt from all of this.  I know I should be grateful, but right now, my brain is in overload mode.  At least yesterday we started working on extensions..

Oh, one more thing, I survived all the tornado watches last night.

Hope ya'll have a wonderful Saturday.
Alissa A.
on 4/15/11 9:45 pm - Keller, TX
I'm glad you are safe this morning! Hopefully you can steal away even a few minutes to do something for yourself.
Don 1962
on 4/15/11 10:23 pm, edited 4/15/11 10:32 pm
No insomnia here at least not last night anyway.  If you don't count the dog waking me up to put her down off the bed I did okay.

Yes, Norma is ready for tax season to be in the books for this year.  Even LD I can sense her tension.

With her coming here Wednesday I have got to get the "man cave" "woman ready".  Means change the sheets, run the vacuum cleaner, wash the dog and make sure I have extra toilet paper accessible!

Think I'll start by smelling the smoke from the fires out west while I'm doing "landscape maintenance"!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

meggieintx
on 4/15/11 11:30 pm - Fort Worth, TX
yesterday was my first day back full time and boy what aday!! Busy, busy, busy!! Wiped me out, but I got through. Ate a thouroughly bad for me dinner and watched Harry Potter Deathly Hallows, I am up watching it again this morning beforee I go to work!

Big Big event at work today...the artist Jan Barboglio will be in the department signing pieces that are purchased!!

Yall have a great day,
Meggie
Megan 
Saundra P.
on 4/16/11 12:55 am - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

Riding in the sleeper compartment this morning, plan to jump off later and go watch my grand nephew play baseball and stop by Wal-Mart and pick of a few things.

I found me a bathing suit top at Kohl's last night so all set in that department, now I would just like to get a couple of summer outfits then I will be all set for our trip in August.

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 44 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 118 views