Saturday WLS EXPRESS

Alissa A.
on 4/29/11 9:58 pm - Keller, TX
GOOD MORNING!!! What are your plans for today? ALL ABOARD!
Alissa A.
on 4/29/11 10:05 pm - Keller, TX
TGI Saturday! Its been a very long and stressful week for me. Lots of stuff going on. Today I'm going to try to relax some. We've got a few places to go today though. Last night I got to cleaning Chris's room and it looks so much better. We're getting ready to take some stuff to Goodwill. I don't like clutter so I like to donate stuff so I can keep my clutter to a minimum.

I'm watching the news about the tornados in Alabama and its just so sad and devestating.

I hope everyone has a great day today!
Karla Lewis
on 4/29/11 10:50 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I am going to go to the park and exercise, then hit HEB or Walmart for some groceries, then head home and do laundry and some computer chores that need to be taken care of. Hubby went to layfayette for work today and wanted me to go, but I have things that need to be done and have no desire to spend all day in truck on I-10.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Laura in Texas
on 4/29/11 11:08 pm
My daughter has soccer this morning (I'm the assistant coach) and then we're going to the Nature Fest in Bridgeland.  Tonight a friend is having a big birthday party with a band and everything. It's going to be a great day. Can't wait to dance with my friends!! 

Laura

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Alissa A.
on 4/29/11 11:28 pm - Keller, TX
Dancing is great exercise and fun! I've got 2 left feet though. lol. Have a great time!
(deactivated member)
on 4/29/11 11:23 pm - GA
Hi there...I am hopping on board today.  Believe it or not, this is MY first Saturday to completely do things I need to get done since Tax Season ended.  Woo Hoo!!!

Laundry to do, get odds & end shopping to do, but it is MY Saturday!!!  This afternoon I am going to go to a fundraiser that is being sponsored by University of Alabama (Atlanta Chapter).  Alissa your posting about the Tuscaloosa devastation spurred me on to make this committment for today.  One of my clients at work, her daughter goes to Alabama and she said that there has been looting, and dangerous situations going on there.  So if you cant give monetary support for the area, please pray that life gets back to normal as soon as possible.  Her daughter is escaping with some friends of hers at least for the weekend.  I know that Ms State did send some assistance to Tuscaloosa (approx 60 miles between Starkville and Tuscaloosa).  Yes, we hate them on the sports field, but we feel for them in this situation.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.
meggieintx
on 4/30/11 11:53 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Norma we are comming through Atlanta and Ms is about 2.5 weeks any suggestions on getting through without a problem!
Meggie
Megan 
(deactivated member)
on 5/1/11 12:05 am - GA
When coming through Atlanta, please remember that 'rush' hour can start as early as 3pm during the week and can go until 7pm.  Which way are you headed from Atlanta??  I will pm you my cell number so you can call me when passing through and such.  Even with careful planning, you need to pack the 'patience of Job' in order to make it through safe and sound.
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 44 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 118 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 428 views