Funny Friday WLS EXPRESS

Alissa A.
on 5/12/11 8:33 pm - Keller, TX
Hey there- I haven't gotten enough sleep the last 2 nights so I need some good jokes to wake me up. Know any?
Have a great day!
Alissa A.
on 5/12/11 8:40 pm - Keller, TX
Its Friday! Woo hoo! This week has been a long one. I should have gone to bed early last night but instead I had a strawberry daquiri with my neighbor. That was fun. Normally today is my work from home day so I can sleep late, but I am headed to Peaster ISD to meet with all of the elementary kids. Some co-workers and I are going to be teaching them about blindness and have different activities. We do this for businesses for adults, health fairs, and just recently schools have shown an interest. And of course we're free-which is always good. lol. That's from 8am-1pm. Then I'm going to pick up my neice Sophia, work from home, and then take her to get a manicure. She's feeling out of sorts lately because she's getting used to the idea that her mom is having a baby. So from one big sister to another, we're going to spend time together.

I can't think of any jokes. HOpefully ya'll can. I hope you all have a great day!
Don 1962
on 5/12/11 9:48 pm
Best joke I know I will have in my hand shortly when I go pick up my pay check!  Otherwise have to gut the grass out of a corral so the painters can do thier thing next week while I'm at work.

Joke 1:  What is the difference between a fairy tale and a police "war" story?  Fairy tale begins "Once upon a time..." The police story starts out "Y'all ain't going to believe how stupid this SOB was...."

Joke 2:  What are the three biggest lies?  I'll respect you in the morning.  The check is in the mail.  I'm from the Government and I'm here to help!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

(deactivated member)
on 5/12/11 9:51 pm - GA
This is not a joke,,,but a real live funny..

As you know yesterday I was traveling from Atlanta to Ms Gulf Coast.  I had a good trip,,,driving and thinking.  And every few miles, I would see a particular states license tag, and it wasnt the same car either.  It got to be funny to me (with all things considered), that I started noticing this more and more...and sure enough they were there,  Now, guess what state it was...yeppers, you guessed right...Texas!!! 

It is like one time I had to rent a car to get back to Atlanta following being in Ms with Don.  Guess which state tag was on the car...yeppers, you guessed right on that one too...Texas!!!

Now, you can laugh!!!
Saundra P.
on 5/12/11 10:43 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

I actually have something on my agenda today besides work.  This evening meeting old friends / co-workers for dinner.  We try to get together ever once in a while to stay in touch and it's been over a year since our last get together and this year there will be a couple that I have not seen since WLS looking forward to seeing their reaction.

Sorry don't know any jokes, if I think of one I will come back and post it.

Happy Friday!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Phyllis M.
on 5/13/11 12:28 am - Irving, TX
Good Morning everyone !!

I'm lowsy at jokes -  always hear them and never can remember them when I need to......

About 6 weeks ago when I met C in St. Louis -   we went to a comedy club -  I love it.   It was really good.            Need to do that more often....   I had tears in my eyes for something other than crying   !   it felt good
  • Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

TraceyC
on 5/13/11 12:32 am - DFW, TX
Hey You Guys!

It's Friday! YEAHHH!!!  I can't wait to be home with my little man all weekend, it's getting harder and harder to leave him in the mornings. He's being taken care of really well, but still I miss him bunches! We are supposed to go to the lake this weekend. Turns out the 12 yo has a dance to go to tonight so we won't be leaving to go until Saturday. They'll be waiting for me to get home since I'm having breakfast with some good friends! 

My jokes: 

What do you call a man with no arms and no legs in Lady Gaga's hands?
Mike  (microphone)
What do you call a man with no arms and no legs in the lake?
Bob
What do you call two men with no arms and no legs on the wall?
Curt and Rod
What do you call a man with no arms and no legs in the mailbox?
Bill
What do you call a man with no arms and no legs on a spice rack?
Herb and Basil
What do you call a man with no arms and no legs on your door step?
Matt
my favorite- What do you call a man with no arms and no legs with a speech disorder in the sink?
Dwayne

Gotta get to work!
Love you guys!
Tracey

The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique. Walt Disney 
http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;10728;28/st/20110112/n/Blake/dt/-1/k/3fb3/s-age.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 44 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 118 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 428 views