WOO HOO Wednesday WLS Express

Alissa A.
on 5/17/11 8:12 pm - Keller, TX
GOOD MORNING!! Its WOO HOO WEDNESDAY! So, what's your woo hoo?!
Alissa A.
on 5/17/11 8:33 pm - Keller, TX
Running a bit behind so I'll make this short. My biggest woo hoo is that my foot pain seems to be subsiding. I am so incredibly happy and thankful because its all I've been praying for.
Busy day today- headed to Denton to 2 schools to install assistive technology for 1 school counselor and 1 elementary school teacher.

I hope everyone has a great day today!
Don 1962
on 5/17/11 8:43 pm

Too early to woo hoo for me.  Another day of grime fighting ahead.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Karla Lewis
on 5/17/11 8:55 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. My woohoo is that I'm able to work hard all day and survive another few hours of physical labor : decorating for the prom. It's a Hollywood theme and I got to spend yesterday crawling around the nasty bathroom floors decorating urinals...oh joy. They are looking festive though.

Working with DARS folks today testing and interviewing kids for college or vocational school assistance after graduation all day at work. Have a good day!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Alissa A.
on 5/17/11 9:15 pm - Keller, TX
how do you decorate a urinal??

Are you working with DRS folks today or DBS folks like me? DRS doesn't generally start services until their senior year right about this time so I'm guessing DRS. We serve people from womb to tomb!
Saundra P.
on 5/17/11 11:04 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

Don't really have a WOO HOO that I can think of this morning. The scales are being kind to me so I guess that is my WOO HOO for the day.

Work is on the agenda today as well as calling and set up a couple of doctor appointments. 

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

meggieintx
on 5/18/11 11:39 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hello TMB from beautiful Florida Went from Ft Worth to almost Tallahase in one day!! My woo hoo is that I can fit 2 weeks of clothes and shoes into a small carry on bag, Now makeup, jewelry, medicine and electronics took another!! have a great day tomorrow!

Meggie
Megan 
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 44 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 118 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 428 views