Plus Size Maternity Clothing Needed- anyone?

Alissa A.
on 5/22/11 11:42 am - Keller, TX
No, its not for me- haha. A good friend of mine that lives in Corpus needs some plus sized maternity clothes. She's having a hard time finding some, esp with Corpus's limited store selections, not to mention the cost!

I'm willing to get anything to her if you have some. I know Nicole would be willing to pay shipping of course and return them. She wears a size 20.

Thanks guys!!!
Stephanie G.
on 5/22/11 11:37 pm - Rowlett, TX

You scared the crap out of me!!

~Stephanie~
RNY revision from lapband 7/30/07...TT/BL 10/9/08 and at GOAL

Phyllis M.
on 5/23/11 1:09 am - Irving, TX
I knew better !!   lol             Never even cross my mind ................don't know why - but it didn't
  • Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Deb *.
on 5/23/11 1:59 am, edited 5/23/11 2:01 am
Couple of suggestions - Lane Bryant, The Avenue, Catherines - Regular plus size clothes, just go up a size as needed. I never wore the maternity pants because I couldn't ever find any in plus sizes that fit right. Knit stretch pants/capris were my pants of choice. Also, hit thrift stores for regular plus size clothes a size up if needed. It was seriously a lot more cost effective to just buy the next size up regular clothes than pay the extra premium for "maternity" stuff.

Motherhood Maternity does have plus sizes, usually up to 2x and they have an online store with more options. That was the only place I found bras that fit right and felt right. Another note about the bras - If there is a Motherhood store near her, tell her to go in for a bra fitting towards the end of the pregnancy and about 2 weeks after. Their sizes are different than other sizes but they have plus size nursing bras, sleeping bras, etc.
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 44 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 118 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 428 views