Gina 21 Years Out
on 11/12/11 8:29 pm - Burleson, TX
All Aboard!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Gina 21 Years Out
on 11/12/11 8:38 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning, family! Rough, emotional, LONG day yesterday, followed by toss and turn/beat up the pilow night...but it's over now and TODAY is here, so it's all good. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO upset that was not able to make to LORALEA's house last night-I don't think we've ever missed one of her get togethers-large or small.

I'm hoping today's plans include church, and then just hanging out at home. I'd love to do just do some "mindless" projects--like scrub the laundry room floor. After all the intense emotion, with the funeral and all yesterday, I need something simple-with instant "positive" results. Even crafts are too slow for that, so it'll be floors and toilets for me today! This afternoon will include minimum 8 miles with Corbin-after that I'll be ready for BED again!!!

Prayers all around-every "need" is a need-may it seem small or large to US, it matters to the person in need.

What are YOU up to today??

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Saundra P.
on 11/13/11 1:22 am - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

I got up and went to Sunday School this morning and then picked up Charlie and went to breakfast.   Dad got out of the hospital yesterday and he went to my sisters, he is going to stay with her for a couple of weeks till he is back on his feet.  Me and my other sister will take turns working at her house during the day so he want be alone. 

Trip to my sisters and grocery stores is what is left on my agenda today.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Don 1962
on 11/13/11 3:16 am
Have made a coffee run, grocery run and watching the Cowboys beat up on the Bills.  At least prior to the half they are!  Have to take Mom her mail and run my brother some of his when game is over.  Crock pot is fired up so I can have something to gnaw on this week.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Kim G.
on 11/13/11 7:08 am - Plano, TX
Hey Gina! Long time no see! It's been a while since I've visited the good ole TMB. :) Today is the first day I've felt decent since last Tuesday, I'm just getting over a stomach bug.
So far I've already run a few errands, done some laundry, recorded and uploaded my first video blog to youtube (I'm having revision surgery at the end of the month! :-) ) and I'm about to work on cooking dinner and unpacking a few of these boxes still laying around from the move to Plano.

youtu.be/nZvNtRLj4eY

Delight thyself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalms 37:4

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 28 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 105 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 414 views