on 11/24/11 10:13 pm - Burleson, TX
ALL ABOARD!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Gina 21 Years Out
on 11/24/11 10:28 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning, TMB family!

How was your Thanksgiving? Corbin and I spent the early morning with 10, 000 or so of our closest friends at the annual Turkey Trot (we do the Ft Worth one). He did the 10K-I did the 5K. Peeps from all "walks" of like..punn intended..one lady went into labor at mile mile 2-I trotted in with  herto the finish line-and to her waiting husband-that was one was a first for me-She was hoping the added exercise would do the labor trick-she was 5 days past her due date. I didn't even get her last name..crap! Pray everything turned out okay-first child/was having a boy/naming Timothy, after his dad (we talked alot that last 1.2 miles!). Yesterday afternoon had feast at my sister's house-all her in-laws-some of my siblings-throw in some little kids and a few dogs-stir till mixed and ready-great time as always-last minute COWBOYS WIN, then ready to come home and crash..

NO "Black Friday"  for me..I went ONCE..never again...no amt $$ saved is worth the crowds/traffic/etc...but those of you who love it-hope you find everything on your list-and STAY SAFE!!

I'm physically off today, but am on call, by phone, and it's time for the conference call, so better go play like a responsible adult...

Have a great FRIDAY--even though it does feel like a Sunday!

Gina AKA Nurse Diva

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Liz_G_Tx
on 11/25/11 12:28 am
dear lord woman, that sounds like something that would happen to me lol... remember me and the traffic light incident a week or so ago lol.  I texted my husband last nite to see how it went and all i got was 'good' lol.  Must learn communication there lol. Glad yall had a good time, no black friday for me. Had a few things i was interested in, was blessed enough to be able to get them at the store online yesterday with free shipping!!! Ya me! No standing in line, fighting hte crazy people. Im just not that dedicated! I've never been a black friday shopper.. I would end up in jail for slapping someone, im sure!
Mom is here and driving me absolutely crazy. Trying hard to 'enjoy' her  visit and to remember that one day she wont be with us. whatever lol. Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday and remembering to be thankful for the blessings we are given. 
have a wonderful day everyone!
Liz

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

Saundra P.
on 11/25/11 2:02 am - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

Had a great Thanksgiving with the in laws. I have today off and will be spending most of the day at the hospital with Dad.   The  Doc just came by and said he was doing good and will be moving to a room today.  Hoping he will get out in a couple of days.

No plans to shop today expect maybe online.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Don 1962
on 11/25/11 5:21 am
Survived trip to Best Buy and the Woodlands Mall with Baby Nurse.  She got Acer tablet she was after and new DVD player for her granddaughter since granddaughter's player got stepped on by one of her little cousins yesterday.  Not sure if going back to the sticks tomorrow or wait till Sunday.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 28 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 105 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 414 views